Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Impeachment

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4878

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello forum friends, family, and all those who visit the forum.

First of all it is the duty of the Congress to uphold the Constitution. Nothing else going on is relevant, as far as the conduct and/or behavior of Donald Trump. He has done things that are in clearly violation of our constitution and he has dishonored the oath he took to uphold the law, thus the constitution, when he was sworn into office as the president of the United States. He has chosen to serve a form government, Russia. It no longer matters why he has made this choice. But, it shows how undignified, dishonorable, and egregious this man's behavior has been all his life, but this is considerably more insidious. The House of Representatives is doing what they took an oath of office to do. It doesn't matter what the polls say. They have a duty to uphold the Constitution! They're doing their job. All the other issues going on in Congress our concerning this administration, do not change the fact that Donald Trump has committed impeachable offenses. Understand, we all have jobs to and those jobs require us to perform specific tasks. Donald Trump deserves and should be impeached. All of the things that the Republicans are bring it to the floor do not pertain or negate what he has done. We must keep our eyes on the ball. A crime against our constitution was committed and no one is above the law. It is my hope that enough Republicans will realize that this is something that must be addressed via the steps that have been put in place to address these very issues. This is all that matters in regards to this impeachment process.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4879

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Allow me to add, the republicans are not defending what this man did, they are deflecting and if people allow that to work we will be sorry. He is stealing from us and clearly more in line with authoritarian than democracy. I'm going to say it sickens me to see minorities supporting this man because he does not care about them one bit.

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4882

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Mark...I'm disgusted with the republicans and supporters of trump and trump. All of it is getting on my nerves. I can't believe they don't care and I'm tired of all these damn hearings. They just need a sounding board to keep saying the same thing over and over again. What is the point?

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4883

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I'm done watching the hearings. The man is guilty and all we are doing is being further slapped in the face by a party that has everything to gain by keeping people in a repressed category. It's scary knowing how many people are like trump in this country.

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4885

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm sorry but when they talk about polls, remember the marches that happened after that man was elected. I don't care what they say, the majority of Americans are not happy that man is in office and aren't surprised by what he is doing now. The Democrats did not retake the house because the country is divided about Donald Trump. It's a lie to keep up the drama of what is going on. Remember people are making a ton of money on books about this disgusting man. I haven't purchased on book and I'm not going to. Get Him Out Of Office! This is what the house is doing. It is their job. And the majority of us are behind them I don't care what no damn poll says. It's a lie. I don't speak to one person no matter where we go, that supports trump not one. We are not as polarized as the media would have us believe.

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4887

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Everybody,
We share your concerns about what is going on and they are valid. At the end of the day, it has been proven that Trump has compromised this country and completely disrespected the office of the presidency by totally violating the oath he took when he was sworn into office. He is a criminal and all of us who marched in the women march after he was elected must not be forgotten. That is truth and again, over three million dollars has not been accounted for, in the money that was allotted to Ukraine. WHERE IS IT? How much money has he stolen from the American public? Do not fall for the idea that we are that polarized. I, like Justin, meet no one at any time that supports Trump no matter where I go in this country, and we move around quite a bit. Americans are not that ignorant. I don't know who they are polling but we are united in our realization that that man is bad for this country, he always has been and it's time something was done about him. He has always been a criminal and he will die a criminal. Accountability! As American citizens we need demand it at this time. He need to be removed and he needs to be removed now.

The real leaders are doing what they were elected to do. Justin is right. Pay attention to the blue wave that spoke loud and clear even though we hear how much Trump is loved and his base all the time. He is not loved. He is an embarrassment to our country. We are not that polarized.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds