Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Success"

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4896

• Brad
  • Premium Member
OOOO when can we meet them? Do they know us at all?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4897

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m fine :cheer: I know about them. I’ve known for a long time. I know you and MG knew as well. It’s my job to know these things bro. Don’t you remember one of the arguments pop and I had a few years before he died. They were very young when pop died I think five and two. I knew why he wasn’t upset about Mason but I was upset for mom. It wasn’t just Bradley and Chris, it was two innocent little girls name Olivia and Allison.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4898

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ummm Nico, I know too :unsure: :dry: :) !

Jay…it is important to understand your reaction to an article. I am shocked by the many by many of the reactions to this article. No feeling is wrong, no reaction is wrong. It was something I had to come to terms with at a very young age. My father set us down and gave it to us straight. He told me I would have everything I wanted and more in this life, but this life will end and what will I say to the Most High, who did not grant me that privilege but instead it came from lowly man, flawed man. He asked me and Luke how would we explain the idea that we are better than all his creation. We can do horrible things thinking we are numero uno. That thought alone is the very thing that allows us to feel no compassion for those who suffer because we think we are entitled to everything we desire simply because we are White, especially males. I know how you feel, trust me. All we can do is…be better than what we are born believing we are. We can choose to really serve the God who is God knowing only God is superior and we are all servants of the Most High.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4899

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Why does this not surprise me. Allison and Olivia? Dad was a hoe!!!

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4900

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Well my brother is right Jay…Oh and I knew about the girls too fella’s so did your mom before she died. She even saw them and Allison looks like Mary she said. I think she looks like Mary and Vic.

Now, back to the article. Although we are white Anglo-Saxon males, with blue and green eyes my father told us our favor was with the dominant ethnic group in the human species and no one and nothing else. He told us there was a higher power that showed no favoritism. The Most High did not see us as special in any way but as a part of the group of intelligent species on this planet. He made it clear that at the end of the day, when this journey is done, we would stand before the only authority that mattered. Then he asked us, what would we tell our lord when we were asked how we treated other members of our species. It was something that never left me which is why I went out of my way to befriend black people and help them. So, we heard the same things Jay, and yes, we do know exactly what you are feeling right now. This article is causing a lot of soul searching, and for some it’s a road we are so tired of finding ourselves on. We can’t change the way things have gone all we can do is control how we live our lives and make sure we don’t find ourselves victims of excessive desires, ideas, and behaviors.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4902

• Jordan
I grew up in group three as for economics, but we all know I didn’t have a good mother, definitely a member of the 1st group. I’m an un-racist person. I know what it feels like to be treated like shit. I am now a member of group four financially, but have always been mentally a member of group three. I think this article did more than simplify what corrupts us, it reached into our inner self and made us ask ourselves where we stand. It asked the question, ‘are we going to allow this society and it’s warped ideas to influence us? Or, are we going to think righteously and feel good about who we are as we journey through this life cycle? I am a servant of the Most High and choose to be at peace in my mind and calm in my soul.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds