Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: WHAT DO STAND FOR!!!

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4785

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I listened to Fiona, her accent, it reminded me of my accent, and my dedication to this county I know call home. I can't believe the republicans in the United States Congress are willing to allow this to go on. it's so much this president has done. They long period of time he allowed the government to be shut down at the beginning of his presidency, It was costly to so many but he didn't give a DAMN!!! They tarriffs, all the people who lost everything. He didn't give a DAMN!!! The children and parents suffering at the southern border. He's locking babies in cages like animals!! He doesn't give a DAMN about the psychological damage that is doing to the innocent children and their parents. Our allies at the Syrian border, all the people who have died. The Russians occupy our camps over there now. He doesn't give a DAMN!!! People are dying because of this man. I tell you what, presidential power needs to be reestablished after this president. Things he's done that so drastically hurt others, even caused the death of others, should never be allowed to happen again under another president republican or democrat and I agree, congress needs terms on representatives and senators after this. Situations like this call for drastic changes to insure they don't happen again. But the disregard for constitutional rights has gone on so long in this country. It's disregarded when it comes to the rights of the poor, now we have a president that does not give a DAMN about this nations constitution. I WHITE MAN among many who feel they are above the law and minorities are entitled to the benefit of the primary law of the land. Yeah, some shit needs to change. Excuse my French...literally!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4786

• nicoli
I admire this congressman I always have. He is a man of principle, integrity, and honor which is rare if it exist at all in the republican party. I can't believe Utah elected Romney to be their senator. They make me sick. He is as two-faced and dirty as trump. At the end of the day he will always side with bad because it's his nature. It took time for Graham to show his true ugly self but some of us always knew it was there. Nunes just looks corrupt and Jordan's mannerisms and attitude screamed he's corrupt. I thought perhaps Hurd would be decent but he's shown that he too is twisted. None of them are GOOD. In fact, all of them are twisted. I left the party when I really started to hear what republicans say. It simply was not me. It is a party that needs to implode because it is demonic, literally.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4787

• Marc
  • Premium Member
It was a powerful close and shows just how different the character is of the people in congress. All I can say this is on republican voters. How far will they let their hate carry them? That's the question.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4788

• Jay
  • Administrator
That was deep and a true American should know exactly where they stand. I tell you what, I know we have freedom of speech in this country but to do what Fox News is doing is and should be illegal. They lie about facts should be something that is not tolerated when reporting the news. If a lie is told they network should lose their broadcasting license, This man is destroying our country with the help of a bunch of misfits and a dysfunctional party.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4789

• Luke
  • Administrator
Schiff shows us the face of nobility. We simply don't see this from any of the congress men and women who are republican. It is said but this is our world. This is where we are and it's actually coming to a head. We now see how ugly racism is and how it is a driving force behind a movement, one that threatens to tear this country apart and down. Divide and Conquer.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4790

• Jordan
I'm just glad we still have some serious, loyal, Americans in Congress that's all I can say. Impeach this criminal! PLEASE!!!!
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds