Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4704

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Ah my darlings it is our pleasure to welcome the new babies. They are so adorable and cute.

Mason, you are amazing and I love and admire your strength of character. It is truly inspiring.

Well Beshear won Governor in Kentucky, a democrat!!! McConnell is next. We are sick and we are tired of the sneaky, underhanded way republicans have conducted business in this country and we want real change. The kind that will reinforce the new democratic president and not hinder him or her the way the republicans did Obama. We need patriots to the United States not a bunch of deplorables governed by hate and racism. We want the clown in the white house out OUT!! The show is horrible and I’m tired of it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4705

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Mason…how do you do it? I mean, you have MS and I know it’s hard on you.

Little sis, I’m so very proud of you and Adam. I agree the kids are great and I’m so glad they are in a safe loving home.

It’s like Mark said, it’s time for us to do what we can to replace the none patriotic members of congress who refuse to hold a criminal president accountable.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4706

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I think Mason is awesome and she told me she just keeps it clean checking it daily and once a week she does a complete clean of the bathrooms, the next day the kitchen and dinning room. The rooms, she said are the easiest, she just changes the sheets once a week, and vacuums as needed. She makes it sound so easy. She’s amazing.

I never liked the show. I really want it to end. I’m glad he was booed by a crowd not at one of his rally’s. It showed how much those of us with a real brain do not approve of or want this embarrassing idiot occupying the highest office in our land.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4707

• Chris
  • Elite Member
You’re all of that Mason. We have a housekeeper. I’ll say this, Mason’s house looks like she has a cleaning crew coming in on a regular basis.

Like my daughter and cousin, I’ve never enjoyed the show. In fact I’ve never enjoyed anything Trump did, said, or was in anyway a part of. It’s time to get him out of there. He cried like a dog, really. Trumped looks like a broke down clown.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4708

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Mason your brother sure does love you girl. He’s so proud of you. It’s so sweet.

Congrats Adam and Casey! :cheer:

I just want them to move forward with the impeachment because he deserves it. the racism will not stop until we as a society force it to stop. The same way it’s been acceptable to be racist all these years, it has to be totally unacceptable now.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Rhena.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4709

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason is really a clean person in every way. Part of why she won’t deal with a promiscuous man. She is convinced people don’t take care of their bodies. She doesn’t want a man who goes downtown on every woman he’s with. She’s always been like that. She won’t let people kiss her because she says she doesn’t know where their mouth has been. She is right to feel that way because there is an outbreak on disease in the mouth and face are and oral sex is attributing to a lot of the problem. She has always believed a promiscuous man is just as unappealing as a promiscuous woman. Her house is clean, her body is clean, no unpleasant smells with that woman. It actually freaked me out when I first met her. I had to ask my doctor if it was normal. My doc laughed and told me that was how it was supposed to be. I made me insure I was always clean. I honestly started double checking spots I didn’t think about before her. It resulted in us having clean kids as well. Even the ones we least expect to be clean are actually very neat and clean.

I don’t think Trumps base is as big as the media lets on. I simply refuse to believe there are that many ignorant people in this country and I agree with you Doc Jess, you couldn’t pay me to be in the audience of one of trumps rallies. I would be so pissed if I was secret service. The man is not presidential and it is completely embarrassing.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds