Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4722

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Mason…Jordan. Do you remember when you stop feeling pain? Does it make it hard for you to show affection and allow people in? I sense both of you struggle with trusting others, am I right? My husband explained how PTSD works. He said for strong-minded people like the two of you, a focus on what can be controlled is formed when powerless to control most things around them. For those with a more fragile mind, mental disorders are formed. Child abuse is a horrific thing that for sure.

He makes me sick singing the praise of people who do his bidding but when they start singing the truth about him, he hardly knows them. He’s so full of shit and I just want all of this to be over. I’ll be glad when he’s out of the White house.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4723

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I can’t block out pain but I also suffer from PTSD due to my childhood abuse. I agree Mason and Jordan are very strong-willed. I’ve been an emotional wreck at points in my life and I am finally learning to cope with so many things that were difficult for me before I found my Faith and my Gnostic family. I am very neat though because I felt I had to be if I was going to survive.

Kendra, it was a dreadful time in my life and I do remember it with horror. I'm glad it was behind me but wish I was never subjected to it. I see ho reason for it and don't know what the lesson for me was in what happened, which is why I turned from religion early in life because I had no interest in being blamed for what happened to me. I'm glad I found the faith I am in now because I know I am innocent. I know I was a victim and there is no blame in me at all.

This mess with trump...It's stressful, stressful because it’s so bad and a political party is protecting a criminal. All of them know he should not be there but they refuse to stand up for right. That Jim Jordan of Ohio is dirty, the big mouth one who defends trump all the time. He clearly has no trouble defending criminals as long as they are white men.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Rocky.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4724

• Emily
  • Administrator
I think Mason’s home is amazing but it pains me to know how her cleanliness developed. I mean for those who think it’s obsessive, knowing how it come to be so is heartbreaking. To all of you, does affection make you uncomfortable because I’m such a touchy person. I'm proud of you honey for being so open about all of this. We need to understand so thanks to all of you.

They are talking about this anonymous author who is a senior white house official. While they want to know who the whistle blower is I’d like to know the person is who wrote this latest book is. I think the identity of this person would put nails in trumps impeachment coffin.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4725

• Tony
  • Premium Member
How the hell did you learn to block pain you two? For me that pushes what you two went through as children into a whole new bracket for me. Not a good place. I’m very disturbed now. I can see the PTSD having the affects of cleaning and distance but now having a pain block. That’s horrific.

It's taking to long to get him out and that’s because of the republicans. I think they all need to be voted out. I also am sick of Sessions, but this is Alabama, they’ll stupidly vote him back in because they still support the criminal in the White House.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4726

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I have some idea of what abused kids go through and it is devastating. My older brother’s lives were ruined. They are both dead haven lived tormented lives. I hope my mother and their father know no peace because of the pain they inflicted on two innocent lives. Mason…I love you, the match is set for the winter meeting in Feb so don’t think you dodged a bullet woman. We have a date in the mud pit :angry:

I can’t believe Giuliani has allowed himself to fall so far from grace. All of them are twisted and that’s what is so shocking. It’s hard to be angry and disgusted with trump alone, you have to look at all those who have shown themselves to be just as disgusting and criminal as trump. That’s why it’s so hard to get him out of office.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4727

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I wouldn’t say it’s negative Jordan, but it is a result of the abuse. When things are happening to you and you can’t control them, you have no say, I know I focused on the things I could control and that was my immediate environment. I don’t like living with adults because they make me very uncomfortable when they leave things in disarray. I’m hard to live with at times. I just insist that you pick up after yourself I don’t like cleaning up after adults. That was part of the abuse, being forced to clean-up after my mother and her husbands. Abuse cause very complex behaviors and yes an ability to block pain is a result of my abuse as well.

Kendra, I was 11 and being beaten from something stupid so I sat down in a chair and glared at my mother’s husband and the more I stared at him the less his licks from the raw hide strap he was hitting me with with all his strength hurt even though it was bruising and tearing my skin. I refused to give him the satisfaction of knowing he might be hurting me even though it was obvious he was damaging my body. He backed away when he was tired and I know the tables had turned. He now feared me and I made it plain, that was what he should do because I only had thoughts of how to kill him.

Not feeling pain is good and bad. I don’t like affection but I allow it from those whom I love and whom I know love me. :cheer: . I’m not the cuddly type and I don’t need a lot of male attention. I don’t like attention period.

Emily I do not like to much attention of affection. It is hard to me to show affection towards adults, the kids will kiss me quickly because they know. They know I love them but I have to, I need to maintain my protective circle. I also remind myself that people who love me want to hug me and kiss me. I accept this from my grandchildren and I return their affection but I am aware of it every time I do it so I know it is an uneasy thing for me.

Deb girl see. Okay, okay, oooo I can’t wait. :angry: :lol: :lol:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds