Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4716

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
OH man Mike. That freaked me out too. Look, you think you are clean until Mason okay. I’m making sure my ass is clean, I mean double checking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I’ve always been funny about kissing. Now I know why! :lol: . Wooo yep if you want to know about clean, Mason is it.

I agree with Ebony about the whistle blower, they mean this person harm because this person put us on a path of discover and accountability. They are a band of thugs and need to be removed from the congress along with the corrupt president. Righto my Nephew :lol: :lol: :lol: .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4717

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m sorry, I think :lol: :silly: :silly: :lol: :lol:

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4718

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Okay…I clean because when you are an abused oppressed child, you look for things you can control in you world. I realized I could control my area. I could keep it as clean as I wanted so I did. It is how I control my PTSD that I will suffer from all my life.

I am a germaphobe, something that has evolved from past relationships with promiscuous men. I have had something called Trick twice in my 20s due to the men I was supposed to be exclusive with, sleeping with other women. That is all I’ve ever had but I had a sister and some girlfriends who had the more serious STDs and I never wanted to smell like that.

My mother didn’t teach us girls to take care of ourselves. I had to learn along many things on my own, about personal hygiene. My mother didn’t emphasize hygiene from brushing teeth to cleaning in all the cracks. I had to learn via experience. I don’t like bad body smells, not even sweat. I admit I’m excessive and it’s because it is the one thing I can control.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4719

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Well leave it to Mike to take us in a new direction. All I’m going to say is men have shitty issues as well and cleanliness is morally right. Mason…sis, you have good morals.

I really can’t believe how far from right the republicans have fallen. It’s shocking and no I wouldn’t want to be on the side of history they will forever be known for. I don’t feel bad for them but I do feel bad for those who will follow, because they won’t be like they are their family members are now but the legacy will remain. Very sad.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4720

• Jordan
So, Mason you think this is an unnatural behavior brought on by P,SD from an abusive childhood environment? I came away never showing a weakness, never sheading a tear. I got so upset with Sir Paul when he cracked my armor. I still struggle lowering it I have also trained my body to not feel pain because I was subjected to it so much as a child. Mason knows what that’s like.

I’m just annoyed when they say who can beat trump. A bird could beat trump right now so I’m sick of them acting like this idiot is invincible.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4721

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I agree abuse has a wide array of side affects that form as a result. The ability to block pain is one I still find fascinating. I also find it disturbing how this affect is created. I can’t, simply can’t imagine how a parent can cause so much pain for someone, especially a defenseless child.

The bottom line is trump is corrupt and everything he does is corrupt. I’m tired of the comments like “Get over it,” and trump telling reporters to “be quiet”. Who the hell does this man think he is? Respect is earned not a given and trump is unrespectable.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds