Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4710

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Oh that’s what’s happening. :lol: :lol: :lol:. I notice how she doesn’t let people kiss her and I thought maybe they have bad breath or something. I can kiss her but I always make sure my breath is clean. Now I know it’s deeper than that. Mason…I am careful about where I put my mouth girl so I feel you completely.

I just wonder why the want to reveal the whistle blower? Are they going to do something to this person? That’s the real witch hunt right there. Do they know how this makes them look? Do they care. They are mad because this person started the ball rolling in the right direction. It doesn’t matter anymore, people who witnessed what was revealed first hand have come forward. It doesn’t matter who the whistle blower is now. It’s obvious they want to hurt this person. They have to protect this person and I hope they always protect whoever it is.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Ebony.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4711

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Well, my my my, speak up Mason. No kissing. Damn, I can’t bet upset. I don’t think most of us really think about that, especially when the relationship is new. Oh and I also have housekeepers that keep my home as clean as you keep yours my lady.

I also hope the refuse to give the gangster squad aka the republicans in congress, from knowing who the whistle blower is. I mean it’s obvious this person’s life is in danger. Remember trump supporters are deplorable, someone in his bas out there will take a shot at this person, and the republicans will reveal who this person is for that very purpose. They current congressional republicans are assassins for their leader, the demon who is trump. This is getting real, and it’s time we all see things as they are. No more rose-colored glasses. It's been serious for a long time. People are dying because of this president and his crew. It doesn’t get any more real than that.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4712

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I for one know first hand how clean Mason is. I’ll admit, it made me uncomfortable when I first met her. I got used to it though and discovered her father was the same way. I always worked for Sir Paul but he never really stayed in the homes I was assigned to for long. He had housekeepers as well, but always rinsed his dishes, coffee mug, silverware, glasses and would attempt to put them in the dishwasher. I heard one housekeeper tell him to stop doing what she was being paid to do, as she took his dinner ware from him when he brought it to the kitchen after dinner. His mouth fell open and Mark burst into laughter. She pointed at the kitchen door and Paul chuckled and shrugged before walking off. He looked at Mark and said I guess she told me, and even Luke laughed. Luke isn’t a laugher. Especially when his mother is around.

I just hope they stay on task and get this criminal administration out of office.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4713

• nicoli
Mason girl, don’t let all this go to your head. You freaked my brother out. He kept whispering when he talked about it. I was like bro…stop whispering, it’s just us, and be glad. I found it sad and hard to believe because I hadn’t experienced that either, until my wife. It gave me hope and when I became a Gnostic and I rejoiced, knowing it was normal for a decent woman, and decent men to be without unpleasant orders, particularly repugnant ones. Mom did warn us but, when you’re young, all you know is wanting to do it.

All I can say about this mess of a government we have at this time, is it’s worse than Watergate. We lived through the times of the worse president and the worse members of the republican congress. Very sad way to be remembered in history. Their families will pay for years to come. People will remember it was their fathers, grandfathers, uncles, who allowed the worse president in our history to cause so much damage. His hotels are not doing good and after he is removed from office that will be worse. I wish prison for him and all those in congress that enabled this monster to do so much harm to so many.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4714

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Okay I know moms all to well. And for the record, she always told us if it didn’t smell right we were not to touch it. She said it wasn’t supposed to smell like tuna and she told us to not kiss every girl we did it with and never go down on her. So mom taught not fellatio :lol: . Then she scared us and showed us videos about STDs. Needless to say, mom had no one come home announcing STDs, or teenage pregnancies. We were scared into abstinence :lol: :lol: :lol: Creeped the hell out and dad laughed like hell the whole time.

Okay, I’m tired of hearing the same shit over and over. I’m to the point of just wanting to know it’s finally over. We can stop hiding and shaking our heads, moaning and gasping in horror. I just want it to be over.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4715

• Jay
  • Administrator
:lol: how did this turn into a conversation about hygiene? :lol: WOOO. Mike you did this. Mason, you did this to the kids? :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man, good as idea I’m doing it to. If it works it’s a good thing. At what age? :lol: Oh man. I just told a young cousin who said her boyfriend was threatening to break up with her if she didn’t go downtown. I told her to wave bye bye shit. She doesn’t know how often he’s washing that thing much less how many girls he's doing the nasty with :lol: . She burst into laughter and her dad thanked me. She always talks to me about these things. She dropped him like a hot potato, :lol: :lol: . He didn’t smell good she said after admitting she almost did it because he was pressuring her.

People are dying, children are being tortured being ripped away from their parents. This man wanted to put alligators and poisonous snakes in a fucking moat!! He wants the whistle blower to have him assassinated for finally bringing him down. For putting the wheels in motion. This man is scum and it’s absolutely embarrassing to have a leader the world sees as scum, costing people their lives, making us look bad from the moment he go into office. Yes, I’m just ready for this to end BOOOO mutha Fucka BOOOO!!!
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds