Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4670

• Jess
We are here Carmine and you’re right. :) And with that we take it out of the forum folks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4671

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Doc, Jess I’ll end it here as far as my response here because I agree it is private. I didn't mean for it to turn into a public issue. I know that's understood. Carm…I’m not trying to upset you. I just want to say I fucked up. It could have been handled better. Although I do regret how it all came about I am glad it’s all behind you now and you are truly free to live your life, and I love you so much cousin.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4672

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Man oh Man, all I can say is it doesn’t get any plainer. Conservatism is anti-god. It cleaves to traditions that are evil point blank. It demands that the society retain the evil ideals using images that deceive, dilute, mislead people in the society and frankly it’s gone on long enough. We need a real revolution that completely denounces these type ideologies because they do far more harm than good. Every time we go through a serious situation in this country where lives are lost or drastically disrupted a republican is at the helm. I liked Lincoln but he had slaves himself. He freed the slaves but made no provision for how they were to be handled upon freeing them. They should have been returned to Africa or allowed to peacefully migrate west into territories that did not belong to the US. They should have been allowed to make a fresh started by moving on instead the were forced to stay in situation where they continued to be treated like slaves. They should have not only been fried they should have been set free. Some attempt to reunited families should have been mandatory. Black people have never been given what they have always deserved in this country. Reagan was a horrible president, Bush both of them, and now we have trump. Their greed led to lasting problems so as far as I’m concerned, I’m glad I’m a democrat, liberal, and progressive. I am also proudly social.

I honestly think forgiveness is put to the test in regards to the level of horror one experienced from the person in need of forgiveness. I think when the horror is great, indifference is a natural result. I think sometimes it just means an invisible distance will forever be maintained. That’s how it is with me and my natural father. I just feed him with a very long handle spoon. I don’t harbor hatred and I don’t wish any ill will but I don’t want a close proximity at any time.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4673

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
That tends to happen with this group from time to time Tony.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4674

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I agree with Marc. I can have an argument with a family member and we come together and apologize and all is forgiven but if something more drastic happens it changes the dynamics and one’s ability to let bygones be bygones.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4675

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I grew up with a republican father who has recently renounced the republican party because he sees what they stand for with this whole Trump thing. He agrees, he doesn’t like being pimped but this president. He knows he shouldn’t be allowed to continue to consort with the enemies of democracy and it be overlooked and basically ignored by the republican party. He says it’s not something he wants to be a part of any longer. He is joining us for the next meeting.

It is clear, you simply can’t be a conservative republican and believe in or even care about the Most High, but cause to much ugly is in you. You’re all right creating hardships for others. You’re all right causing unnecessarily cruel to others. Anyone who still or who continues to support this criminal leader is no friend of the Most High. We need no further proof that this is an ideology that is not interested in the Love that is God so they are without a moral conscious.

I felt it. But I agree with the Doc, the primary issue needs not be something that is public. Both Carmine and Mike are 100% so let's allow them to handle this in the proper way.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds