Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4664

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Wow! What just happened? Did anyone else feel Carmine’s emotion or is it just me and Mason?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4665

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I felt it honey.
As for the article...let me put it this way, I would rather pay for universal healthcare and better fair free education than continue to allow this Trump Thug to take my tax dollars, pay off his debts and bully other countries for favors! I’m so disgusted I can’t begin to express how disgusted I am. Right how is not the time to admit to me you’re a trump supporter keep that to yourself in my presence or I’ll have to really blow my stack. I’m so pissed right now.

I have to agree, this is a prime example of what it means to be a republican. There is no excuse to continue to plague allegiance to this party right now unless you are just as corrupt and deplorable as this man. NO this is not godly or in any way god-like. At this point we clearly need to make many changes and I’m voting for Warren and I hope she is the democratic nominee. Mainly because that facebook owner is against her.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4666

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I agreed with Emily and Loreen when they said this was going to be one of the articles that might make the second run in January. All has been said about it, I’m glad I’m not a republican and never have been. Learning about Toryism was fascinating, I never knew Traditional European ideology had a name. I know it being that I am from Europe, but I wasn’t aware it had a name. It’s basically a King or royalty belief when it comes to how a country is governed. That is definitely a belief that God favors the king, thus the king is blessed with the privileges that come with wealth. It has been proven time and time again that this is a belief that doesn’t make God appear very loving. In fact, it paints a grim picture of god that is not loving at all.

I’m somewhere in-between how Marc describes his forgiveness and the indifference that goes along with complete distance from one who has harmed you when it comes to my brothers. We do not have a relationship. I don’t know anything about them and they know nothing about me. It’s a glorious thing, so liberating.

I felt it Ebony, it shocked me, I wasn’t expecting that. Carmine is a very GOOD MAN!!! 100%

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4667

• nicoli
As an attorney, I’m telling you, the men and possibly women defending trump need to face some type of legal repercussions in regards to how they have assisted basically, trump in his illicit illegal behaviors. I think they all should fall and, and I too was a republican until the whole mess with Bush. I don’t like cheaters, liars, sneaky underhanded men and women who try to form laws that allow them to do illegal things, like deny people the right to vote and when they vote the right for their vote to matter. The republicans LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL their way into positions of power and this is frankly ungodly! Yes, that means conservative ideology is anti-God. So…if that’s your belief it’s time for you to embrace the reality that you do not serve, represent, or give a damn about anything that has anything to do with The Most High God who is GOD alone!!!

Yep...I know the way it came down is a problem, and not just for Carmine. I'll say the family is healing and that takes time. It is understandably a sensitive issue for Carm.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4668

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mason…I’m…listen, I love you too. Just a little tender with that. It’s a slow heal but it’s healing. I’m not sure how I feel about it. I haven’t really dealt with it. I will. Doc Jess, Rod, I think I need, I need to deal with this now.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4669

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Okay it just got real, real in here.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds