Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4658

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I was never a republican and I am so glad to fully understand why. This article, like so many others really helped me put my views in perspective. It is evident the conservative ideology is anti- the Most High. I think it’s sad so many people are entrenched in their support for something so very wrong. That is clearly part of what makes our journey through this life HELL! The 95% of humanity that simply does not care about anything or anything that is important.

I also agree that forgiveness is more of an action, not spoken words. I totally forgive my father and I want him in my life. My mother on the other hand, or the woman who I though was my mother, I do not want anything to do with. My biological mother is great. I think everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it's not always clear when it's happening but as we Progress it becomes clear why things in our passed were allowed to happen to us.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Rod.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4659

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well image is everything and I was a republican until I started to realize I really didn’t like the view. I realized that the republican party did more harm to our democracy than good. Their greed has brought us to where we are now. The media does not help as they allow the elephant to suck all the air out of the room. I am so sick of seeing his face because I know he’s the one who is FULL OF SHIT!!!! I don’t like being pimped! I don’t like my tax dollars being used to feed into his criminal behavior!!! I’m a law enforcement officer and a thug is a fucking thug and he is a THUG!!! If this is what conservativism is count me all the way out!!! Sorry I can’t play the total idiot and pretend not to see what is crystal clear. I had never heard of Toryism but did you hear this fool talking about mots with alligators and poisonous snakes? Really? I know his ass is old but damn that’s some ancient, medieval shit right there, so beneath modern Humanity. Well, I’m not interested in watching him preform as he tries to turn our government into a reality show.

I’ve damaged some relationships. Carmine and I are not as close as we were before he went to jail for a spell. The way it came about has driven a wedge between us that may never be reforged. I live with it with great difficulty because my cousin...he's like another brother and was there when, many times when I needed him most. I regret how things are. This is why it’s important to control one’s anger at all times. It you don’t, it makes a fixable situation rigid and difficult to repair.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4660

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OMG Michael for real!!! And that’s a fat ass elephant! I also sincerely hope things can be repaired between you and your handsome cousin. :) .

I absolutely appreciate the article and I’m so glad I have never been a republican. I actually overheard a confrontation between two people over this whole republican stance to support Trump. The woman asked the man, the white republican man who is a trump supporter, she asked him how would he feel if Trump was black and a democrat. He said nothing and actually turned red. Proving, he expected her to remember she was white and he wasn’t prepared for her to ask him a question that involved race. She went even further and said it would matter if he was republican or democrat all they would see is black thug!!! They would demand he be removed from office and you know what he said to her? She was married toa black man and that’s why she was out of step. I burst into laughter when she said she wasn’t married at all. She went on to say she had a fiancé and he was white. He asked her how did he feel about the whole thing and he looked up from a magazine he was looking at and we all knew he was her fiancé. :lol: :lol:. He said he was normal, had no problem with his vision, and like Mike tired of being pimped by this president. He agreed with his girl and the trump support had nothing else to say. I just shook my head and smiled. The trump support looked at me and I shrugged. I said I was married to a white man and he felt the same way as the woman’s fiancé. He actually smiled and nodded. I told him he knew we were right. Trump is pimping all of us taxpayers and he’s a fucking criminal!!!

Yeah…if this is what it means to be a conservative republican, I’m glad I’m a liberal, progressive, social democrat!!!

Mason…girl, Ima really get you. :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :silly: .l

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4661

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mike…man I I’m good okay. It’s good, I’m good.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4662

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
:lol: @Ebony. Girl I was going to say the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: . Mike you are so right I’m absolutely sick of looking at him he is an embarrassment. I walking disaster.

I’m still taking you out in that mudd fight!!! :angry: :cheer: .

Um Carm my sweet, no you aren’t, but it’s clearly raw for you so I won’t say more here except I love you and I’m here if you need me. I’m also glad it’s not being buried.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4663

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Carmine, WOW! I agree with Mason.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds