Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4652

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I can’t wait for this battle. I’m so excited :lol: :lol: :silly: :lol:

I was a republican before I paid attention to all that the meant.
When Sir Paul explained why he was no longer republican that was when I started looking at what it meant to call myself a republican and I had to change because it simply wasn’t me. I don’t believe in anything the republicans stand for. It shocked me how out of touch I was with who I am. This article vocalizes everything I felt when I realized I was supporting a party that worked against my best interest. It literally works against people who are not wealthy, white, males. It needs to be a party with few people but it misleads in order to draw in members giving them false hope, like wealthy trickles down. We all know that’s a lie. That is along with making them believe they are Gods modern chosen ones.

Honey, I think forgiveness is something that you do in that you don’t seek revenge. For me that’s what it means. It doesn’t mean you have to be affectionate and all that. Just not vengeful, bitter.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4653

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Forgiveness is hard but I tell you what, it’s harboring hatred and ill-will that is what should not be done. I don’t think I’d handle my grief that way Deb. I think the most High knows our hearts and personally I think the way black people worship makes them look weak and seen as easy targets. Part of the problem is how submissive black people continue to be. It’s time to stand up with one voice and say we are tired of being gunned down and treated unfairly in the American justice system. I don’t think the Most High expects any of us to walk around with a bullseye on our back but black people give too many passes in the name of their religion. Trust me a lot of people were upset with his reaction to what happened to the ex-officer that killed his brother.

Right Tony…that’s exactly right. Harboring hate and ill will is to be unforgiving. But you do not have to embrace or even verbalize you have forgiven, it’s more an action not so much spoken words and gestures.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4654

• Emily
  • Administrator
I edited this article and I have to agree, this is a fantastic learning piece for everyone who reads it. It literally lays out why the Republican Conservative party is anti-True God! It is everything the Most High is not. It’s an eye-opener and makes me proud and happy I was never a republican. I’m not shocked we ended up with trump with this party. And it’s also clear he saw this too and switched party to get a damn country to get him out of financial debt. He’s using all of us and I can’t stand anyone who supports this damn traitor, conspiring with a real enemy of all, a communist tyrant who is attempting to infect the world. Trump works for this tyrant because he owed him so much money and thanks to all of us, even those of us who did not vote for him, we helped him pay back his benefactor as he tears down our nation and congress takes forever to kick his ass OUT!!!

Deb I think everyone is right. I don’t forgive my mother in the way it’s normally portrayed religiously. I don’t care for or about her. I don’t want a relationship with her. I’m not vengeful I’m just indifferent. No interest at all and obviously, gladly, the feeling is mutual.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4655

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Deb girl I didn’t see that but my daughter did and she was so angry with the brother. I told her she was not wrong to be angry and she said the same thing Mark said. She’s tired of black people making our entire race look weak via religion and a misconception of what it means to serve the Most High. I tell you what, I am one who says forgiveness is overrated, what I mean by that is it, like everything else, has been taken out of context and abnormally exaggerated, making it a sickening thing sometimes. If someone killed one of my children, my mate, my grandchildren, anyone I love, I will no harbor hate but I will be indifferent. I pray they get everything Karma has to give them, and I never want to have anything else to do with that person. I will not forgive or I will not forget. Let me put it like this, I do not forgive the officer that gunned down Michael Brown, Tamir Rice, the one who strangled Eric Garner I don’t forgive any of them, not in the sense that it is perceived today, I’m not of a mind to embrace and show any form of affection or compassion to cold-blooded killers not me. It is a milestone I struggle with. I’ll pray for them, pray that they get everything karma has for them and I wash my hands, my mind, and my spirit of them, I’m done.

Thank you Tony, that’s it for me too. Don’t let your life be consumed with bitterness and desires for revenge. That is what forgiveness looks like.

Emily, you are absolutely right and I absolutely agree with every single word you said.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4656

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Carm...I loved that show too. The kids really like it.
I can’t believe people can’t see how dangerous this man is. I saw the news this morning and people are sticking by this man. What is wrong with people? This is how delusional they are. They are truly blind and they don’t know or believe in the true God and I really hope he is impeached and we can get the country back on track despite all those who stupidly continue to support a corrupt president. I for one am tired of my tax dollars being spent on things I don’t support. I’m not interested in hiring foreign governments having a role in our democracy. I’m not interested in paying for the cruelty at the southern border. He’s demented and despicable and I am sick of funding this corrupt administration. If not for the conservative views and the republican party we wouldn’t be in the horrible position we are in today.

I don’t wish bad on my biological mother but I don’t want her in my life. I don’t wish ill on her or good, I just don’t feel anything. It hurts to even try so I stopped hurting myself.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4657

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Well it doesn’t get any plainer and I think it’s a damn shame when a party claims they truly love and serve God can attract a devil and allow him to become leader, and then tear a county down literally, with their help, when he wasn’t even a member of their party. He saw a way to clean up all his debt and keep getting rich. They let this happen. We are out her struggling and our criminal president is stealing our hard-earned tax dollars to enrich himself and his family. I’m sick of all the people who support him and all the people who support this president. They are stupid, losing everything and still they support this man. It’s insane. I don’t feel sorry for anyone who is suffering if they support trump. I hope they are the ones who lose not those of us who never wanted that man in power. I’m glad I’m a democrat, that I’m liberal, and that I’m progressive.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds