Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4646

• Adam
  • Premium Member
When it is all said and done, the ideal of freedom is what is in question. Conservatives claim they are for freedom, democracy, and they are devout Christians. All of this is disproved by their Conservative Ideology and the sheer nature of what they do to the society overall. Many are not free, not free to find a home, not free to make a livable wage, not free to walk down the street without being harassed. This is what is means to be a republican. Deny others of their basic human rights. So, it’s not rocket science, not they don’t serve the Most High and yes their god is money and it is cold, greedy, selfish, lustful, vengeful, prideful, glutinous god full of wrath. That is everything the Most High is not so people need to wake the hell up for real. I’m telling you…this article makes it plain in laymen terms. It doesn’t get any clearer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4647

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Vicki And let the church say AMEN!!! I felt your words in my heart and I had to shout. God is so Good!

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4648

• Niobi
I agree all we see with this administration proves this leader saw the corrupt of Republican in US. He saw and knew this was and he switch. He not stupid. He become most powerful man in world and he messing up everything. He not republican he tyrant and he know he have to be republican to be tyrant in his heart to be. This prove this is a corrupt party of party full of corrupt people. It really sad.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4649

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I’m working out Mary…I’m ready to win this confrontation girl. :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vicki that song says all that needs to be said sometimes that’s for sure.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4650

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Let me tell you I have never been a republican and it hurt my businesses because they are very controlling and they like to threaten and none of this is godly. It is like Adam said, not rocket science, the Conservative, Republican Ideology is demonic and opposite True God. This article does drive that point home laying out why if you profess to truly believe in, love, and walk in the righteousness of the Most High, you can’t be comfortable in Conservative republican skin. I don’t think he’ll leave the white house quietly and clearly would welcome a civil war in his defense. The sad thing is he’s and his diehard followers will lose because there are more of us than there are of them, so, Bring it!!!

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4651

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Yeah and I’m ready Miss Mary girl. Ima put mud all in that pretty hair of yours :evil: :silly: :lol: :lol: .

Mark…Mason, I have a question. You know the female officer that was drunk, went into the wrong apartment, and killed the man who lived there, he was black. Well his brother was embracing her when she was slapped on the wrist with a 10-year sentence for murder, saying God said to forgive. Something about it rubbed me wrong and I couldn’t put my finger on it. I have to say…I can’t I don’t think I’d feel up to embracing someone who just killed my brother in cold blood and got off with a slap on the wrist. I need help with that feeling. Is it wrong?

So, I have to agree with Niobi, I think the proof is in the pudding and it is right in our face. I think people stick by Trump because it’s like Hilary said, they too are deplorable and he has opened the door for them to do all the horrible stuff they want to do and they can blame it all on him. What I don’t think they bargained for was the diabolical person they ended up with. He is out of control and they gave the devil what he needed to spread his hate and cause lasting problems. If he’s done this in less than four years, can you imagine what he’d do if he were in there another four years? That simply can’t happen, but he’s been setting it up.

It’s clear that Conservatism is what is communist as it forces compliance, it is cruel, it is not democratic, and it is ungodly.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Deb.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds