Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4497

• nicoli
What can I say Ebony? It’s a different world from what average Americans live in. Listening to Mason talk about how she had to watch every cent when grocery shopping just awes me. I just throw stuff in the basket with no concern for the cost, I know I have it. I absolutely can’t imagine having to be aware of everything I purchase, the cost, especially basic needs like food. It’s not right. No one should live like that no one. I hear how they only give one person 140 dollars a month in food stamps and I wanted to laugh because that will not buy me a meal for one day much less a month. What kind of place is this when we deny people food? Kids need to eat and we can pay for food for crying out loud. All I can say is we live worry free, no housing worries, no transportation worries, no clothing, shoes, or food worries. It’s literally hard to imagine people who live with these worries all the time. I can’t imagine what it would feel like to worry about what I was going to eat and to think many families do as housing cost continue to climb, is simply inhumane. My mind can’t wrap around it honestly. I know average people wonder how we live, and My God I can’t imagine how they live. We are lucky there hasn’t been a revolt already. It’s because they teach those in their society to worship those with the money and to believe it trickles down when it simply doesn’t.

To me it’s reprobate to deny other human’s basic entitlements. I agree with Mason and I also truly agree MONEY corrupts and is the root to evil. All any of us can do is choose to do the right thing. Mark...eyes have always been open, when you are a lawyer you know what's up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4498

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Honey, money can make people reprobate because when a person knows no suffering they can’t always relate to what it means to suffer, not for anything that can be handled financially. Like everyon is saying, I mean, think about it. You can buy just about whatever you want, at some point you realize you can even buy people. You can make the rules and pay people to go along with it, especially the desperate or the reprobate. Some people enjoy hurting, killing money or not. Those are the ones that are dangerous to those they are dispatched to harm, and those who dispatch them. But when you have more than your fair share of wealth, you can’t get past it. You actually think you can give a demon enough money to do what you want them to do when the truth is, you will never buy their loyalty, they will turn on you. Money blinds you to reality because you are convinced you can create your reality. In truth, God is only a tool to the wealthy, a means to manipulate the less fortunate. God is used to give them hope they will one day have the good fortune of wealth because God will bless them if…IF they basically worship the ones who have wealth. That’s what many wealthy people want. Look at Trump, loyalty, lie for him, steal for him, cheat for him, and if you have to…die for him. It is this way for most of them, they get to a point where power is the next level, power of other people. The ultimate goal is to have the power to tell other human beings what to do. It’s in the movies all the time. It is the control of others that is craved because that is power.

When you watch videos like those officers involved in racial excessive force when they are dealing with minorities. They like knowing they can choke the life from them, degrade them, make them do what they say, force them, threaten them, imprison them and murder them. It’s the power they crave and humans have proven they are not mentally adept for that kind of authority.

No, as they teach them that David did evil and he got away with it, he was forgiven, they leave out how bad his karma was all through his life, as Karen said. They act like life is a bed of roses when you lead in ways that cost others their lives. What the Family is not teaching is KARMA!!! It misses no one and it doesn’t give a damn about the god known as money.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4499

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Ebony…I can honestly say I think it’s the ability to do what you want when you want. I think ethnicity intensifies the god-like attitude of the wealthy. When you are Caucasian and wealthy or rich, this world is literally yours. The ski is literally the limit. All that is left is to exert power over others. Sport competition feel some of the emptiness, but there has to be something to aspire to or for. When you have everything what is left? I honestly don’t think anyone should have everything they want. It’s hard to have things to strive for, unless you have the higher moral cognition that grounds you and focuses you on helping others instead of controlling them. But, yes, simple minded people can and often do become reprobate if they have all the money they need. In UE I recall the part when The Aeon talks about why the males in the human species are all hell bent on subduing and controlling the females. The power of the Flower it has a power that is close to money, and money demands she be subdued and not allowed to outreach or over-take the male becoming more powerful than MONEY! Look at this is requiring we go deeper inside ourselves and take a closer look at who and what we are. I’m glad I’m a Gnostic and I gladly put the Most High first in my life.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4500

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I wasn’t always doing well but I have always been upper middle class. When our grandpa died we enter the ranks of wealthy as he was wealthy and my father inherited a fortune. Now my pop has always been a hardworking, righteous man. Right Aries? :lol:

I know most people thing law breakers that have runins with the law are reprobate, not true. Very few of them have reached that level, even the ones who kill. I think we have alternative names for reprobate, like sociopath, narcissistic, grandiose, things like that. It’s all a part of conditioning us and forming what we accept in life. Reprobate is a willingness to do the wrong thing all the time, to consciously have no desire to do the right thing. In prison, you do find more people who are reprobate. Frankly anyone who can be paid to murder someone, I said murder, different from kill, is reprobate. If you decide you are a hitman, and you are so cut off you can without regard or remorse, take money to end another person’s life, that is reprobate. I don’t know how many of you know the Iceman. That’s a cold-blooded dude. That is reprobate. I think it’s in itself unforgivable by design. This is an individual who is indifferent period, without a soul. A real demon by conscious choice. It’s deep.

I can see how Money can cause this. Indifferent people have no concern for the people they hurt, no feeling whatsoever. Racism and racist are reprobate to me. It is not all right to be comfortable causing others to live tormented lives simply because you can. It’s demented. Trump is so reprobate it’s pathetic.

I also agree it is very disgusting how this Family has twisted a belief structure, using sacred writings, to misguide people causing them to murder in the name of their cause, while they pretend to be removed and innocent. They are going in to other countries giving murders AKA bad leaders, justification to murder the innocent. How in the world is this Godly or god-like? They are the wolf in lambs clothing and notice how you see little to know black people in the Family. Many movies and stories are made and told about this. It’s not just Mom’s story. Hers just comes from a seriously higher source. As do many others. My hope lies in the return and its going to be a scary time. Will they have compassion for those of us who are pure in heart and do truly love the Most High or will they just end it all. How will they know?
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Marc.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4501

• Jay
  • Administrator
Ebony, I’ve had the silver spoon but something in me never lost my sense of right and wrong. I don’t think I’m better than anyone, naturally, so I clashed with my father all the time. Like Mark, I like helping others. It is very satisfying. I smile when I see the homeless people we take of the street and help them reinvent their lives and become successful. UE has always scared me Mason. I think because deep down I know it had an air of truth to it. I ran from it. Mark, I didn’t like having my eyes open. I didn’t like it. Remember that scene in the Matrix where he just wants to go back to sleep. He doesn’t like seeing things as the really are. I was like that. Live me in the fantasy. Realty is so very unsettling. But, life had forced me to open my eyes and wake the fuck up.

It started with Marc…I had to face the fact that I’m bisexual, something I was raised to believe, religiously is wrong. I literally like men and women. Some times I feel like a nut, sometimes I don’t. I had to face that and deal with the feelings of being a sinner that came along with it. The next thing was dealing with racism, what happened to TJ forced me to see an ugliness I’d heard about but pushed out of my head because my father was a racist. Once I faced it, I saw what happened to my Uncle and I could not be at peace with it.

I also know about the Family and something in me knew I could never be a part of it. I was to unsettled inside about who and what I was. I’m glad I felt it was something I didn’t fit into but my father is a part or was a part, until the final reality for me or the most recent, TRUMP!!! I have to face the fact that there really is an antichrist and he really will destroy our way of life, and our world if we don’t stop him.

So as reluctant as I am to face reality I realize I have to. I need my Gnostic family to make me see things even when I don’t want to deal with it. I don’t like being unsure, afraid even shit, yeah this trump thing is fucking disturbing. I can’t believe how they won’t do anything about what he’s doing to those kids at the border. The people he associates with, the lies, the danger he’s put the entire country in. I just can’t believe they won’t do anything about it and what scares me is it speaks loudly about the kinds of people we have elected to be in charge. Something has go to change. There are too damn many people out there like me who just tone shit out. We have to stop running from uncomfortable situations and conversations. The world is going to hell because of people like me who don’t want to deal with shit. It has to stop.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4502

• Luke
  • Administrator
Ebony, the problem is most wealthy people aren’t taught to care about people less fortunate. They know they are privilege. They, don’t really know affection from their parents because they are busy staying wealthy. So they have nannies who really can’t stand them but need the money so they are sweet in front of the parents but behind closed doors they mean, saying horrible things, especially when they don’t think you understand their language. They forget you are wealth and know probably four to six languages early in life. So…they don’t learn the closeness poor people learn because it’s literally all they have of value, each other. I love my dad and he was always there when he was home, but mom…I do not like much less love. You can’t understand if you aren’t exposed, I was exposed by accident and it changed my course, Thank God!!!

Andrew, found me after I ran away from mom. I jumped out of the limo downtown and took off running. I ended up in the ghetto but I was to pissed off to care. Narcus, in the land of welcoming black people. It’s not like it is in the movies. Andrew walked up to me with the biggest warmest smile and sparkling eyes full of joy. He asked if he could help me and I just dropped my head and started crying. He hugged me, he hugged me. It felt good. I went home with him and his mother was so nice to me. She made me laugh because she said my face was red as a tomato and she was laughing.
Andrew was so poor. I looked around their home and it hit me, I was in a whole new world. I told her I hated my mother and I cried. Andrew’s mother hugged me and his dad came and knelt down in front of me. He talked to me and it reminded me of my dad. He convinced me to call my dad and I did. I stayed there until dad came for me two day later.

I went home and all I wanted to do was go back to Andy’s house. I went back and I gave him money. He asked me why I was giving him money, and I told him because he showed me something I need to see. He was a little offended at first but I told him he hugged me and I was a kid that wasn’t hugged often. It made him cry this time. He gave me the money back and I asked to see his father. I told him they had done something wonderful for me and all I wanted to do was be with them. I told him the only way I could repay them was to make sure they didn’t have to worry about money anymore. His dad slowly sat down and nodded. He told me god was laying something on my heart because they were about to be evicted. He lost his job and I told him not to worry, I would make sure they had a house. He nodded and hugged me so tight I didn’t want him to let me go.

Dad brought them a house and found his father a job. They are living good to this day and they are a part of our Gnostic Family. (big smile).

The meeting focused on the root of the August article. What I love about out group is my sister’s clear ability to foresee things and my brother’s inherited ability to adapt and manage any situation he is faced with. We all realize we are up against something more than a bad president and a sinister republican party. We see how the 95 is a big problem in that they are complacent, they do what is easier, they take no initiative, which goes to what Mason is saying about the Ancients. They were not cruel, they just will not think and handle our life for us, just as the Most High will not, WILL NOT live our lives for us. Our experiences are designed specifically for us. We have a learning scheduled here and it is cheating to interfere with anyone’s individual path is designed specifically for them.

Our trials and tribulations build our personal character. Reprobate is simply to reject the learning path we are placed on. To be reprobate is actually to reject life, right, good, progress, growth. Have you noticed this sounds like the conservative ideology? The bottom line is, the Most High designed our universe to be progressive, that means to grow. In turn stagnation is the opposite of progression so, conservatism is anti the Most High.

Honestly, I’m unaware of any sacred writings that encourage us as a species, to be stagnate. Man has come along and imposed his opinions, interpretation, and self-beneficial understandings of sacred writings. The story of David is not meant to give the impression it’s all right to do horrible things. It does not say that Kings are somehow above reproach, incapable of sinning, of doing wrong. That is man deciding it is so. It is not true that bad behavior has no consequences. God loves us all, showing no favoritism, which is written in most text as well. The primary massage in the story of David and Goliath is one of hope that we can conquer our fears and come out victorious. The moral of the story has been twisted by the founders of The Family as they lack morals at their core selves. David’s hardships for his failures are recognized. Karen, good job. He did not have an easy life as a result of the decisions he made. He lost far more than he gained. He got away with nothing, this is what they don’t focus on. Karma, everyone has consequences resulting from their behavior, good or bad. David had bad bad Karma. What is also forgotten is it is written in most sacred doctrine that the Most High says to not seek vengeance, God will repay, and that equates to KARMA. What goes up will come down, and the tenfold mentioned in sacred text is, as Mason so eloquently explains, is all the debris it collects on its way back down.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds