Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4503

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Amen Little Bro, you always amaze me. I love you. I love it when we show how we are all in tune and on the same page. With that said…we need to talk :) . I’m upset. I see it clearly Narcus. Now I know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4504

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Mark my eyes are open and it's frightening having the truth confirmed.

I was amazed when Mason said that as well honey. How wonderful it would be if there was a way to reduce trash. She said paper, like paper towel could break down after being used. It would stay in its form until it was used. Paper towel and toilet paper. I am so impressed. She has answers like Elizabeth Warren.

I finally have a good understanding of what reprobate is. I never really understood how deep it is. It’s complete indifference and disregard for anything right and to be in ones right mind and have these feelings. That is scary. I can also see how it happens for people who are financially well off. Chris and I lead normal lives. We aren’t wealthy but we aren’t poor. We are financially comfortable and that is a relief as I’ve been poor and I know what it feels like to wonder where our next meal was going to come from. I hear Mason talk about how we as humans expect miracles when we have to learn to be our own miracle. That’s a hard pill to swallow Mason. Sometimes we do try and nothing we do works. So naturally we pray something bigger than us will intervene and save us from our hell. I think that’s natural.

I know they can’t interfere but I can see how they hoped that they would. I can see how they grew upset when they wouldn’t and started labeling them as selfish and unfeeling. I can also understand that the simply can’t interfere with our progress, especially with this being a learning experience for the spirit and soul of the human species. Having the understanding we do now, I have complete respect and Adoration for the Annunaki.

With humanity now destroying the lungs of the planet, I hope it will be enough to bring them back and if they have to wipe it clean again so be it. The planet does not deserve to be so mistreated. Mason, Apollo even knew how to break down Nuclear weapons and bio hazardous waste right?

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4505

• Karen
  • Premium Member
OMG…I can’t believe this is really happening. I don’t know what to do. What do we do? It’s gone on so long and it’s so much. Will we get that man out of office? How powerful will their pull prove to be? I’m not feeling anything loving about what they are doing, nothing at all, and they use the story of David to justify their behavior. How much does this Epstein mess play into all of this? There are rumors that man isn’t really dead because like Osama Bin Laden there is no show of the body. It’s just to suspicious. Mason I’m trying to stay calm but we need Virgil. How in the world will he fix this mess? They are all Devil’s Mason, using the Word to confuse and mislead us. I personally don’t like what King David did and do not think he had a free ticket and did not pay any retribution. He had many strives along the way to contend with including the execution of his son. He did not have an easy life I don’t think he had a life that was fruitful and happy. I think he paid for what he did and didn’t he come back in?

Mark...my eyes have always been open and I think it's a damn shame, 400 years and too many Black people struggling through life horribly. I have listen to my grandchildren tell me how things hard life has been for them. It brings tears to my eyes but I have to prepare for what needs to be done and I can't do that if I pretend there is no problem.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4506

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Rhena, as I’ve said, I don’t know when they are going to return all I know is evil does not prevail and this evil wrapped in lambs clothing will not prevail. Any teaching that inspires murder does not come from the Most High as the Most High does not, cannot inspire barbarianism, and uncivilized behaviors of any kind. These things are opposite of what the Most High is, LOVE! Any unloving act is not inspired by The Most High. Their God is Money and in the end it will fail them as it is a false God.

You are absolutely right Karen. People always glamorize bad leaders of misguided leaders as was David. I wouldn’t say he was bad but he did some really bad things. I think leadership is not something humanity handles well especially if their moral compass is off. David did return, rising with Creation as did all those in Elysium.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4507

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ladies, Unfortunately, I am very aware of the Family folks. Most males in our financial are desired. When I was younger, because of how I lived, I was liked and targeted because of my arrogance. Yes, I am arrogant at times. It is my trial and it is a work in progress. It is hard wrestling with being at the top. I mean I have the looks, the ethnicity, and the financial status required in this world to be on top. All doors open for me naturally. I’m not bragging I’m simply being honest. I have no idea what it feels like to hear NO sorry we can’t help you. I’m a White, blue-eyed, blonde, male. Need I say more? I’m also tall, and trust me that matters as well. I was so sought after, my, what they called, fetish for women of color could be overlooked as long as I married a white woman having women of color on the side was acceptable, as many as I wanted, giving me the impression, they would be supplied. That is why I stayed back Niobi first approached me.

Yes, bro you are right. I have no trouble and I’m gay.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Luke.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4508

• Jordan
Mark...I've seen this almost all my life. It's sad but true.

I actually know about this group because I know men who joined or who were recruited straight out of college and left to be a part. I wasn’t approached and I’ll tell you, they look for a certain quality in a person. This person gives a good indication they are persuadable. White men are vulnerable because honestly we don’t have a strong sense of belonging. Other ethnic groups have things that hold them together. It’s hard for people, particularly men, who are a part of the privilege ethnicity to find their place. I’m saying it’s sometimes hard to fit into their own ethnic group so they are searching for a sense of belonging. You are talking about kids left to nanny’s, governess, some form of child care provider that shows them little to know affection and their parents are hardly around to show them affection. Trust me, white people have not cornered the market on parenting. White kids are kept busy but many receive little affection. They have these insecurities that groups like the KKK, Aryan brother hood, White Nationalist, and The Family, seize on and take advantage of. They give them that since of acceptance they are missing in their childhoods. We talked about this in August article, if things are bad during childhood they only get worse as a child grows. There is a problem here but see if it will ever be addressed. This refusal to admit any wrong doing is going to ultimately be the white ethnicity's undoing. No one is perfect and I don’t care how much money you have, if you’re not getting the emotional nurturing you need there will be problems.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds