Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4465

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Oooooo I am so shocked, I’m still shaking my head. Judge Andrew orders Mary, Mason, Emily and Lindsey into therapy.

Wealthy greed, is what lead to the Revolutionary War In the US, the Civil War, and direct links to ever natural financial disaster in this country. Scary.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4466

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I keep waiting to see how far things will go before I comment and I think it’s about time I jumped in here. All of you are incredibly funny. Mason is always getting everyone going. :) It was just your turn Deb. She’s really proud of you that’s why she’s calling attention to you. She just loves to get people to show their true shelves and it always works. It’s so funny.

I actually agree with Val this article tied everything together confirming we are on the right path. I am so comforted. However, I can’t believe we are in this man’s hellish nightmare, this man being trump. He has disrupted every corner of our democracy. The more he’s given the bigger the mess he makes. I’m not willing to allow this idiot to continue destroying my life. I’m Jewish and I’m proud and I think the Miller’s and Cuccinelli’s need to be publicly shamed when this is all said and done. I don’t think their treachery should be forgotten and if it’s history they wanted to make their mark on, they have done so, becoming the embarrassment for their families and ethnicity forever as they will go down as being the demons that assisted the anti-Christ or Devil who illegally high-jacked the presidency with the assistance of a foreign enemy. Nothing to be proud of.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4467

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I know Aaron…she’s always telling me how proud she is just knowing me. Now you gonna make me cry. I love you Mason…I don’t want to meet you in the doghouse anymore. I just want to hug you and tell you I love you so much.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4468

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Ah I love you too…I gladly return your Ghetto points sweetness :kiss: I’ll take that hug too.

Michael…look when’s the last time you looked at your sister? :blink: If I was gay, I’d be all over Mary. She’s fine and ghetto, perfect!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mason.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4469

• nicoli
:lol: :lol: :lol: Man oh man...sis you are a looker. Mason is insane! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by nicoli.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4470

• Benji
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I agree Mason. I have never heard my father laugh so hard. He says he likes you Mason. He also says thank you for giving Deb he ghetto points back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds