Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4459

• Emily
  • Administrator
Sue! Oh Lord…get over it, good one Mary! :lol: :lol:

Lindsey, Karen...WOW! That's all I can say to that, WOW!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4460

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey…wooo not all people with money Ms. Karen. Lindsey you have a serious point. That scares me more than White Nationalist. They don’t want to pass gun laws, and the last time the did it was when black teenagers were getting their hands-on high-power assault rifles. It’s a vital situation we are in right now.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4461

• Adam
  • Premium Member
OMG this is hysterical I can see Aunt Mary’s face now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen Sis, you are totally right.

There is power in unity and we have a leader who is divisive, we can now imagine the worse scenario possible, and that would include more than black people. White people are suffering because of the current housing cost. We've been saying the homelessness situation is proof we are not doing good economically. He should not be in charge of tariffs that should be an act of congress, all branches not just him and his administrations.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4462

• Mary
  • Premium Member
And Nope Sis I am to please :cheer: …you know be all that you can be, those are words I live by! Queen Mary, yep…that’s me. B)

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4463

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank you Em thank you! All this drama. Pa You’re alive aren’t you? Suck it up. I stole your food too. I still Kelton’s food now. Kelton…Ima eat all your Carne Asada, now what. You know how much I love Carne Asada Burritos. Yum yum! :evil: My money is still your money darling :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I’m laughing wickedly

Wow Lindsey…I never even imagined that but since the Russians are making deals with wealthy Americans to open companies, it would be a serious problem if the rallied all those suffering economically in the United States. Did you all see the Stock Market, that recession is around the corner folks. Thanks to the destroyer Donald Trump!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mason.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4464

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh hush Mason…You always take Mary’s side. :angry:

Lindsey…can you keep stuff like that on the down low damn! Girl this is a public website. That’s some scary shit right there for real. There are far too many people suffering in this country and we have a government that won’t do anything to relieve their burden. We need to do something about housing cost in this country We absolutely need to do something about housing, wages, discrimination, and damnit Wealthy GREED!!! It always backfires, always!
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds