Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4453

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Justin…it’s so painful to recall it. I’m an apple person, I love candy apples, on Halloween she stole my stuff bro…I have to catch my breath, it’s traumatizing. I love apple pie…she took it Justin, took it!

Thank you Kelton bro…I need extra eyes bro.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4454

• Luke
  • Administrator
Mike do you need a lawyer bro? This is aweful! I’m here for you.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4455

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Hell yes Luke…I think I want to sue…my sister and my ex!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4456

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Well, Mary is my kind of girl. I have to side with her. She is really gangster. I don’t mess around with gangsters I just do as I’m told. She asked for my new ax and I gave it to her. Kendra is right, we all have to be careful about putting our feet down. when we put our feet down it’s a scary thing, dangerous.

There is so much unhappiness in the world, I can’t help but wonder how long will it go on this way. I agree this article tied the whole 95/5 theory together from all major human behavior authorities. What is really disturbing is how bad greed can become. Moscow Mitch is proof his greed outweighs his patriotism. He’s been in the Senate way to long and his greed has simply become uncontrollable. He is allowing a Russian based business to come into Kentucky and because it will put people to work they think it’s good to get into bed with the enemy. Money, that is mans worst invention. It is man’s god. It requires no Morals, no compassion, no attempt to be right in anything done. Money. It’s really sad but this is what happens when greedy leaders do nothing to ease the financial stress to many Americans live with. Can you imagine how easy it would be to turn millions of Americans against their own government if the Russians came in and built nice houses and offered to people for so much less than American companies are offering. What if they came in and offered to give every homeless family an affordable home? This country is in bad shape. God forbid they decide to reach out to the black communities in ghettos barely making it. Talking about Hate backfiring.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4457

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Lindsey, people with money are stupid, and you’re giving them ideas. But it would serve this country right for how badly they have treated African Americans for over 200 years. The sad thing is, this country was built on the backs of African Americans the hate the White Nationalist give could be its undoing literally.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4458

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
We called her Queen Mary, Y’all know she was crazy. Mary is wicked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mom used to joke about it. She said she could see the wickedness in her when she was born so she named her Mary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mary didn’t let her down either.

Lindsey that was powerful, I agree Karen in that they stick together instead of seeking allies in less fortunate places.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds