Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4447

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Your welcome Tony and Deb, it was fun.

Poor mike, talking about a blow above the belt, all I can do is shake my head.

Mason…you can’t take Dutch and his new house…let’s be fair.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4448

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Thank you Mason…I got your back my kids love their dog I’m glad you changed your mind.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4449

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Ima meet you in the dog house cause we got to settle this. Bring your Vaseline too, cause it’s gonna be on. Ima show you I still got all kinda ghetto up in me Humph

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4450

• Val
  • Premium Member
OH poor Uncle Mike. He loves to eat, Aunt Mary you are good! :lol: :lol: . She has an angelic face but man is she wicked. :lol: :lol: . I can see her too Adam. Oh man :lol:

Mark, Hitler!!! OMG I absolutely agree. Mother, Virgil, hmmm. I’m going to go reread the Ra material too, I just want to know what he said about many things. I like how the article linked it all together, historically famous human psychologists, other higher-level beings not on Earth, and our Gnostic faith. I think it pulled it all together and secured my belief that I am definitely on the right path.

Courtney are you all right honey? Congratulations on the new baby :cheer: .

I’m half Italian but like black people who are biracial, when push comes to shove, we would be considered Italian as White Anglo Saxon’s love to negate any White blood running through a minority’s veins. As for all the Italians out there riding this White ticket horse proudly, ask yourselves, as you remember or read up on how our immigrating ancestors were treated when they came to this country. They were not welcomed with open arms. Where did the derogatory names like DEGO where we go Dey go, and WAP, without papers come from? I mean it wasn’t that long ago because grandpa and grandma talked about it because they were migrants. I mean, your stupid plain and simple. If all the minorities were to leave, who would they pick on next, those they only allowed to carry the white flag because they want to make sure they stay the majority in this country.

Once again we would be on the chopping block, they’d yank those flags back so quick and we’d return to our Latin heritage the American White Anglo Saxon’s hate. The Hispanics are our brothers and sisters, more so than the White Anglo Saxon. Yeah…this is definitely Uncle Tommish.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4451

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I’m shaking my head. I feel his pain. I’m here for you Mike, Mary is public enemy for this.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4452

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I did, :evil: and I’ll do it again! :evil: Carm stays with me Shawn, chicken, :P go on with the rest of the chickens. :angry: Brad and Chris are with me! :whistle: We’ll be settling all of this at the sit down. :whistle: :evil:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mary.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds