Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A Righteous Walk

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4236

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
My cousin is the bomb yo!!! Clearly a man who accepts responsibility for his wrongs and stands up to whatever consequences he might endure after he shows accountability.

I’ve said it several times, the system is full of a bunch of hypocrites. They are just as criminal as those they are in authority over. They cops, the public defenders, the prosecutors, to many of them don’t really care about victims, they don’t care about who did it as long as they get paid for arresting someone and they look like they care. It’s to many like that. But they want to point their fingers and shake their heads. Listen killing those who deserve to be killed is one thing but killing innocent people is cowardly.

I am also a work in progress when it comes to a righteous walk but I know I’m moving in the right directions. I’m also glad to know and be a part of some thing that is right and does the right thing as much as we are consciously aware of. All we can do is the best we can.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Carmine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4239

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think Michael is a natural authoritarian. Good, firm, fair, and merciful. When did you learn mercy Lord Aries ? :lol: :lol: .

I think I am on the perfect path as a begin my righteous walk. I was lost for a while but praise the most high I am found. I am most disturbed by how badly things are going in the US government. All of it has been corrupted by the republican party who has fostered a era of deceit, deception, and misrepresentation. They have cheated and fought to make illegal acts legal shielding their horrid behavior with legalities that should not be. I am most shocked by how laws have been initiated on a false premise. The war on drugs is one example. It was really a war on minorities, designed to target black males and incarcerate them. My grandfather is no longer a republican. He says he simply can’t, with a clear conscious, get behind trump. I do believe in karma because while grandfather has improved his relationship with his son, admitted his past transgressions and shown accountability, his health is on the mend, he has remarried, and he is now an active member in our Gnostic family. This also gives me hope. My grandfather has completely changed his image and it has been such a profound thing for his family. My father finally has the father he deserved, and my grandfather is gladly now a father and is happily married to a woman of color. It is amazing how much our lives have changed. In turn our grandmother’s health has taken a turn for the worse. She remains hateful, proving she was the primary force behind the start and prolonged estrangement between my father and his parents and ultimately his own children. Despite how repulsive our current state of affairs is, I am hopeful because of my faith. I have seen how effective my chosen faith has been in regards to guiding me along a path of righteousness.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4240

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I’m watching the news and here we go again another trump buddy proven to be scum. A few weeks ago it was a pedophile now it’s this millionaire pedophile guy finally facing justice, and both are such great guys says trump. Mom is right about this man. He has been involved in some horrible situations when it comes to young girls. He’s been a part of it and Russia knows it. He’s trying to keep it hidden but it’s reeking and about to explode.

Pop is scary but he is righteous. He is close to perfect. He is a man in every way, very masculine, but he isn’t a chauvinists. He is why I remain confident that most of the men and women in law enforcement are truly decent people who want to do the right thing. I am one of those people and I along with many of my fellow law enforcement officers and officials now face hostility from the public because of a few bad apples. But if how they handled the bad apples was appropriate this would not be the case. They lack of accountability is backfiring. It’s not possible to sweep murder under the rub, not anymore. It is causing people to lose faith in the institution of law enforcement along with our criminal justice system as a whole and now we have a corrupt Attorney General coupled with a corrupt president. The sad thing is the have far to many America citizens who support this corruption. It is a very difficult time we live in but accountability has to be the standard practice.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4243

• Linden
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: @ Uncle Mike. He’s so Aries that’s for sure.

I think I’ve lost my faith in society as a whole. Like it’s been mentioned, to many people don’t care enough about moral and righteousness. They are money hungry and they’ll walk on, stomp on, kick, spite on, and run over anything for money. Anything. Earth has to be tired of the heartless primary species. She is rumbling and preparing to purge herself of this cancer we call humanity. I think if, as a species, we haven’t learned to be more humane we should not be allowed to continue. We should not be allowed to expand and continue to drain the planet of all it’s natural resources. Man is destroying every living thing on this planet for MONEY and that is insane and primitive.

I am also glad to be a part of a positive movement of right. I am proud to be a Gnostic and our faith is what gives me hope.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4244

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Mike makes me feel safe I’m serious. It’s just in his aura.

JR, you are so very cool bro and I thank you for that list. It’s nice to know although they were violently taken away they are not forgotten. They made history. I also want to focus on all the blessings in my life. It was rough growing up, hard growing up in the home my mother provided, I don’t deal with her side of the family anymore at all because I can’t deal with the negativity. I am now on a righteous path that has done nothing but pay off for me. I have my faith, a beautiful wife, all my kiddos, and I have my biological father and his family along with my sister and her great crew. I’m working a job I love. I live well and I gladly devote my energy in helping those who need it most. I have hope because my faith has taught me to have hope. It has made right and although I’m not rich in money I am rich in all the things that matter most, love of family and friends and a faith that brings me peace of mind. I never dreamed my life would be the life I’m living today and if not for finding my faith I would be very lost.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4247

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I read the article and so many things went through my mind. I’ve lost so much but today I am complete. I have the big family I always wanted and the love I thought I’d never have. There are times when I miss Jim and wish he was here to be a part of our now very large family. I’ve moved out of the old house sold it, and moved in with my new partner. I’m starting new memories and I know I’m on the right path because I too was lost and through my faith and faithfulness, I am found and despite all the negative things going on around us, I know hope and peace. My faith is in my beliefs and values and that has only improved over the years.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds