Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting!!

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4194

• Deb
  • Elite Member
All I’m going to say is all of this is unbelievable. I simply can’t believe we are living in a time when people honestly can’t see how dangerous this man is. I heard a woman in Ohio claim he is a president for the people, MY ASS Bitch!!! I’m just sick of them. It’s people like that who will see us all go down and at the last-minute stand there with their mouths hanging open. Some people have to actually fill the lightning frying their ass before they believe it burns. Talking 95 damn! They all say the same thing that damn economy shit. Are their head literally buried in sand? The economy is not good for crying out loud.

This creature said women should be punished for choosing not to have a baby. He also said the five children accused of raping that woman should have been put to death. Called them animals, not children, animals. He’s the fucking animal. He said police should be brutal when making arrest. That appears to be exactly what is happening all across this country. I can’t stand a black person claiming they support trump, I really can’t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4195

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I think all decent white Americans are appalled about this kind of behavior. I’m not offended because my ethnic group, as Kelton’s, continues to be the target of racist acts of violence. My heart is heavy seeing the lack of compassion and the complete consumption with hatred that drives some of these actions. It’s a damn shame when nit even children are exempt from adults racist, bigoted behaviors. It’s a damn shame when officers of the law completely disregard the frightened, crying children, asking the mother to sit her child down on the hot ground over a none threatening situation. I can see why police are such threatening figures in the hearts of black people. People who are also paying taxes. Taxes that are paying their salaries. I seriously don’t think bias people should be in public assistance jobs, jobs the tax payer pays them to do. Trump should not be president because all Americans pay taxes and some of us don’t feel like he is a president that cares about all Americans. All Americans are paying him to be the commander and chief, not just white Anglo Saxon Americans. No one should be telling anyone what kind of medical care they are intitled to receive for any reason. If she wants an abortion she should be able to safely receive one.

The Central Park Five really hit a nerve with me and in my profession I’ve chosen to conduct a meeting deciding I don’t want any racial bias employees working for me that’s how disturbed I am. Racism is completely devastating and what happened to these five young men should never be allowed to happen again.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4196

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Amen Deb amen!

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4197

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
As much as I love kids stories like the past couple that have been in this thread really upset me. I cried so much about Cory. I’m still emotional about it. Ethan, Gabby, Chris, and Erica watched it with us and they were upset as well but I do not regret allowing them to watch it. In fact Josh and I have decided our kids need to know what real evil is and how to stand up to it, stand against it, and make changes in the future. I want them to see how ugly racism is and how much it hurts people even children. The best think we can do is make sure we teach our kids to do the right thing. The cycle ends with us. My dad made me angry because he also watched it and the first thing he said was it was to many black kids in the park. Of course, they should not have been there. I asked him if they were all white would he have felt it was to many of them in the park and he said yes, he said large groups of teenagers always means trouble no matter their ethnicity, he then said but what happened to them was inexcusable. It shocked me that he was also upset about it. I have to believe things are changing and I’m glad these things are no out in the open.

I don’t condon abortion for myself and I like having the right to choose what’s best for me. I am pro-choice.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4198

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
This man is surrounded by child rapist and criminals of all kind. To me this speaks truth to the idea that laws are for minorities. People literally see nothing wrong with all the shit this man is doing. They would only see it if he was a minority. Accountability starts with us demanding fair and equal treatment under the law. He not only should be impeached he should be indicted.

Women are worse them men if you ask me. They keep hate alive and festering in their families. I’m not shocked woman did what they did to the children who are now men accused of raping that jogger. Bitches both of them, now getting their just deserts. I hope it keeps coming. We live in an age of social media, cameras, and public reviews, that is the beauty of all of this. The nasty, dirty, lowdown things white people do is being recorded and released to the public. It’s costing them business, relationships, and respect as it should. If you ask me repercussions have begun and it’s about time.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4199

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I’m really disgusted and glad to say most of the people I know and associate with feel disgusted by what they see happening not only to fellow human beings but children. I don’t think we should be telling women what to do with their bodies I think it’s incredibly arrogant and arrogance is evil not good. As for trump I honestly don’t think many people like this man I don’t care what the news says Deb. I honestly think they lie to us to keep is calm or whatever but very few people are that stupid, and that’s why it irritates you so much. It irritates me too. The economy is not good for the majority of us and he is a walking disaster, everyone all over the world can see that.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds