Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Game of Throne Fans

Game of Throne Fans 4 years 11 months ago #4141

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Um yeah Lindsey I’m a little disappointed myself. But it’s their story to tell so I’m not joining any petitions for a rewrite like many fans of the show have done. I think Daenery's dragon should have toasted Cercei in public like she has done so many other enemies. But that would have been too fast of a death for her too.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Game of Throne Fans 4 years 11 months ago #4143

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I saw the petition for a redo of this final season. I think people just hate to see it go. I'm not going to get involved with that either because it is the writers voice and if this is what they want to say this is what is said. It's not for the audience to tell the writers their story. I just would have liked to see Cersei beg for her life because I agree she’s done far too much to go out the way she did. She needed a death like Joffrey’s. I also don’t like what they did with Daenerys scenes especially last Sunday. She risked killing her own just burning everything. Cersei should have been taken alive and stood before them all as she was sentenced to die. That would have satisfied me as a fair end to her reign of terror.

Game of Throne Fans 4 years 10 months ago #4147

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I think we got this off our chest during the meeting right?
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds