Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4104

• nicoli
I struggled with Have your cake and eat it to, what the hell does that mean? I finally figured it out and I was like damn, no you can’t. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4105

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I have always been me and it has always been the best thing for me, that’s how it is for me. I mean, what you see is what you get that’s the long and the short of it. You want people to judge and deal with the real you. So, you all know me, be yourself and be the best you you can be. :cheer:

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4106

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I had to learn this recently, and look at what a difference it immediately made in my life. Like Aunt Vicki I was racist, I pretended to hate minorities to fit in with the group of people I once called friends. I am free of the nonsense and I feel so much better. I’m married to a woman of color and I’m so damn happy. I feel different. I feel like a real man now if that makes sense. I have wife and we are trying for a baby, and having fun at it too. :lol:

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4107

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Hi Brice!!! :blush:

Like that song Loreen, Mason I struggled with that one too girl :lol: I have always been myself and that’s why Carmine and I get along so well. I agree with the Big Guy once again it’s best to be yourself all the time.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4110

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Man oh Man have I had to learn this. I went my whole life being someone I wasn’t for so many different reasons. I have to absolutely agree that my life always took a positive turn when I took over the driver’s seat and was the real me. This is so true Mark.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4111

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I saw that Vicki and I smiled. Three black Queen!
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds