Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 2 weeks ago #3972

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Lindsey I know what you mean about parents who are too big on pushing their kids out the door. If more families learned that family matters most they would be there for each other more than they are. And as for reparations, every other race that who’s ancestors have been wronged, receive some form of reparations. Black people are the only ones who don’t or who haven’t. It has kept the race as a whole in a state of constant financial instability. They can’t climb out of the ghetto. The credit system works against them as well. I think most black people started paying their bills on time and they had to come up with another way to hold them back. They came up with this score thing. Now they want to do this checking account thing. To many black people don’t have checking accounts so yet again another way to hold black people down and its black people who are mostly the ones who are negatively affected. I have to say, Mason is right, it will eventually touch the majority in some way and it clearly has begun to do this. These are white people sleeping in their cars. These are white people struggling with health care cost. These are white people struggling with drug addictions, and white people are starting to go to jail as well. It has arrived and now we will see it is the rich against the poor or big business against the poor, corporations. I also appreciate the goodness of the 5% and gladly keep them in my prayers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 2 weeks ago #3973

• Val
  • Premium Member
Justin what is the GDP? I mean what does it mean exactly? I can’t see how we have a good economy when so many people are homeless and struggling to get by. I just can’t believe things are as good as the republicans keep claiming. They keep saying the economy is good, For Who? It’s not good for a hell of a lot of people that’s for certain.

Lindsey, Barb, I think I have a sucky father but I have a great mom and my step dad is awesome!!! At the end of the day, I think we got what we needed from my mother. If you are all wondering, our father was accused of participating in a rape when he was in college. Of course nothing happened to any of the males involved. His new family that he clearly cherishes far more than he did his first, is very upset, especially his little princess. She’s some kind of gymnastic star and he’s beaming with pride. He is really proud of Adam as well. He doesn’t want Adam to be upset with him. I wish Jess was my father and I’ll just be comforted saying he is. It takes the sting completely away, finally. I absolutely don’t care about him anymore. I have everything I need.

I’m glad to be a part of positive things. I’m proud of our leaders, our leadership. Mark is really awesome. I’m happy with all the people in my life today and I will gladly pray to keep the strong leadership in our group uplifted, brave, and full of Valor. We love them and respect their efforts to make a difference in this crazy world

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 2 weeks ago #3974

• Jess
I am just fine being dad Val. My daughter has been a real disappointment and we just found out she’s strung out on Meth about a week ago. I know most of you know we have my granddaughter who is five now. She hardly calls to see how she is doing and has only seen her a couple times since she signed her over to Vicki and I. My ex-wife is hardly any better. She has moved on with her life and like your father Val, her new family is more important to her. She wants nothing to do with a grandchild as she always had problems with ageing. She’s had three more children, this is a woman who didn’t want children so we only one. I know how you feel Val. All the years I lived with her denial of a family, more children, now she’s having them and enjoying. She has turned her back with ease on a daughter she allowed do get completely out of control. A daughter she would rather be a friend with instead of a parent. The Most High gave us each other and for this I am grateful. Let us continue to keep each other in prayer and these poor families who are victims of a broken economy and that’s the truth.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 2 weeks ago #3975

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Sorry it took so long to answer this question...It's been a real busy time here on the island.

GDP stands for Gross Domestic Product this is the goods produced by American companies and sold all over the world. This companies have stocks that are reflected in the Stock Market this is why Trump views a good stock market as a measure of how well the economy is doing. This is clearly not a good way of determining how well Americans are living and how well the American Economy is doing when we see the high rate of homeless ness growing in this country and an alarming rate. Something is wrong and does not reflect a good economy. The income disparities need to also be included when deciding how well an economy is doing. If the majority of citizens are working at below livable wages, this does not reflect stability and to continue to ignore these areas is a huge mistake.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3976

• Emily
  • Administrator
I am really glad I had a good father because we all know my mother was or is a joke. From time to time I am subjected to her but not often. I’m glad she has no interest in seeing my children because I don’t want anything about her to rub off on our kids. I do love Rocky’s mother. She lives with us now and it is good for Rocky, the kids, and her. She just couldn’t make it on her own. We need to kick in and help our family when we can. I think it is horrible some people are so heartless and choose to leave family members sleeping in their cars. It’s hard for me to understand that kind of cruelty.

I do find hope in our leadership, the kind of people they are and the strong moral character they exemplify for us all. I look at my children and I know they are going to be all right. They are happy, and my goodness they are smart in our School. I hear three- year-old’s naming their planets. It’s awesome. I agree, we need to always uplift our leaders in prayer. It’s the least and the most many of us can do, and I remember them with pleasure when I have conversations with Most High.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3977

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Lindsey I know exactly what you are talking about. I don’t see how parents can say they love their kids when they treat them the way parents like yours and mine treat their kids. My parents were so cold, especially my mother. It was hard because I never knew where to go when something was wrong or when I needed advice. I’m not shocked there are so many homeless people with no family to turn to. It’s just not American to be helpful in a useful kind of way.

I have to agree we are trained to be ununited even with our family. Mason what does this mean? W here do we go from here? I remain in prayer our combined contributions to the many good causes the Gnostic leadership is involved in can only strengthen their resolve and sustain their righteous endeavors. I am very proud of our leadership and wished we had the same leader ship in the White House, better yet in the republican party in congress.

I enjoyed this article Mason, it touches on the heart of all who are righteous and not only uplifts but encourages.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds