Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3966

• Jordan
I’m all for reparations, I think the ancestors of all black people should be compensated for how deplorable they were treated. The sad thing is it continues. The good thing about a president as racist and as bad as trump in so many ways, is it ushers in the kind of change that should have taken place long ago. Reparations should have been given immediately, instead black people continued to be victimized by the majority and suffer unto this day. We all know the majority of the prison population contains African American Males. Their lives are stripped away from them with little to no regard for their families, their children, Unlike when white criminals are found guilty of heinous crimes like Manafort. His wife needs him, really? Is his wife the only wife who needs a husband found guilty of a crime? And what’s with the wheel chair? Suddenly his lying ass is so very ill. I think nothing is going to fully improve in this country, as homelessness has now reached the white population, drug addiction is now an epidemic white race. And Justin, please tell us how the economy is not thriving with all these damn working people and their families sleeping I their cars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3967

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I’m for reparations. Black people need and deserve to be compensated for the wrongs they have been subjected to for over 400 hears. Let’s do something right, yes let’s do this.

The homelessness situation is scary and sad. I agree this is now touching all people from all walks of life. I’m struggling to understand our concept of cruelty masked as independence. At what point do the two entwin and switch identities? I was a victim of forced independence before I was ready all my life. School terrified me and I was traumatized by it from the first day I set foot in a school. My mother told me to stop acting like a baby it was time to grow up. I had nightmares about my ugly teacher who was always mean but I felt powerless to do anything about. My parents proved time and time again I did not matter, how I felt did not matter, and that the school was always right. I was the liar, I was the problem, and I needed to get it together. This only grew worse. I have the coldest parents in the world, to me. Their coldness was debilitating. They think they were being responsible parents but they were cruel and abusive. Heartless and without compassion. I don’t want to be that kind of parent. They did far more damage to my siblings and I than good. My brother is a drug addict and alcoholic, my sister is an emotional wreck. She drinks too much, is always nervous and unsure. She wants to ask for advice but like all of us, never felt like she could or should. Kids need guidance! They don’t automatically know how to handle all things. It’s lazy to refuse to help you kids. It’s lazy and cruel to thrust the into the world at an early age and expect them to be all right. I do not talk to my parents, I want nothing to do with them. I told them that was my choice as an adult, to complete separate myself from them forever. I assured them I would never contact them for anything and I did not want them to contact me. For any reason. I went my whole life feeling abandoned and I have finally reached a point where I need absolutely nothing from them.

My sister looks to me and I do my best to give her what she needs, what none of us ever received growing up, loving guidance. It’s the way of this country. It teaches us to be horrible parents so corporations can use us as commodities that make them rich and since so many fall into the 95% they are easily brainwashed. I think it’s lazy and they lie having someone else do all their thinking for them. It’s no wonder the homeless and drug problems have reached epidemic proportions. Yes, this is a job for prayer and I will gladly do this to add strength to the 5% carrying the load of helping all those victimized by bad parents, and all the other cruelties the 95% cause and are responsible for perpetuating in the world.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3968

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
It’s based on the stock market and the GDP which bases the economy on corporate growth. It’s time to base the economy on real issues like personal citizen stability. They economy is not growing for the average American citizen. With a homeless crisis like we are clearly facing, that is not economic growth. It was the same with health care, with health cost crippling families that is not a growing economy. They economy needs to be based on how well all members in the society are sustaining their day to day life and housing cost has to factor into all of this, along with minimum wages. Families need to have living wages across the board, this need to maintain and/or expand the lower class is a part of this country slave type mentality.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Justin.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3969

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I am also a proud contributor to the cause, and I’m glad to announce some friends have agreed to join in as well. They all feel a need to do something about how widespread the homelessness problem is becoming. It clearly shows how uncivilized we are to much of humanity anyway. Let’s face it, to be inhumane is to be uncivilized. So, so much for human progression, right? I think the 95/5 is becoming more and more noticeable as well. I’m glad our parents found a better way in life. They pressed forward despite the opposition and although it took years they were victorious. Grandfather is ill and has separated for grandmother. Time will tell which one between them is the ringleader in their mistreatment of their only son and taking their children for a short spell turning them against them. The Most High is always righteous and he opened our eyes. I am eternally grateful. Prayer is a lifesaver and I will utilize this powerful tool to empower those working with my father to make the world a more just place for so many who are denied a fair shake.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3970

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I’m just glad Biden isn’t letting this mess with his affection break him. I saw him today and he’s not apologizing for being the man he is. Damn right I agree. We are tired of the media telling people how they should handle their lives. Unlike trump, Biden handles the media like a President. You all have to admit it, he is far more presidential than the man child currently in the position. Trump is a big man too, as in grossly overweight. I don’t see what women see in him. Did you all hear how close he is with the man who got off with raping all them young girls, the one that Acosta let off? Mason keeps saying they have done some terrible things to very young girls and is believe her more and more every day. I also contribute to the cause and I feel good about what we are doing. Justin is right, people are reaching out and it’s good to see there are some good people with money out there, others who care. I’d say the prayers are working, prayers move mountains.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3971

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
As long as this country refuses to deal with how they have degraded an entire race all of these hardships are going to keep growing. I absolutely agree that some form of reparations is in order. The black community has continuously fallen because they are simply not allowed to grow as a race in this country. It’s time for that to stop and I’m glad the democrats are finally taking not of it. I just hope they mean what they are saying and not just talking to be elected. We need reparations for black people and universal health care. I know what it’s like to sleep in your car. I’ve been homeless and I still would be if not for Sir Paul. It scares me to think of where I would be today if I had not found this group. It literally saved my life. I really don’t think I’d be alive. I’ve had some health issues that would have taken me out if I wasn’t in the financial position I’m in today. No one wants to be homeless, you don’t have access to bathrooms, you can’t bath regularly, you can’t prepare food it’s horrible. It’s unsafe. I think it’s sad that as a country we are conditions to separation. Mason is right. Family should feel obligated to kick before it comes to family members becoming homeless. It really does show how the Gnostics define the 95/5. It shows. To many people don’t think right even though they sound lucid. Something is missing. I’m glad the financially sound members of the 5% are coming forward. I will remain in prayer because I am confident it is working.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds