Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Mason

Mason 5 years 3 weeks ago #3951

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mason, you said Jessie was innocent. I never saw anything about him being innocent but today all charges were dropped. How did you know I mean I know how you knew but, what are we to think about this trump thing. Can you give it to us straight please. I'm so worried and upset living in this country with that man at the helm and with all the racial tensions that are surfacing. Tell us something please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mason 5 years 3 weeks ago #3952

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I was wondering how to ask her something similar Ebony so I'm glad you opened this thread. Mason, what happened with the Mueller report? This man and the republicans are going crazy. Now they think this mans shit doesn't stink. Why didn't he indict this man?

Mason 5 years 3 weeks ago #3953

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Huh? :huh: What? :blink: :dry: :blush: :lol: :lol: :silly: :lol:
Okay, I can't explain how it works it's just a feeling and you can tell what the feeling is trying to say. I knew he was innocent and everyone should have questioned it because it didn't make common sense. Humans don't use their common sense on a regular bases.

They can't tell the public everything that is in that report. There is so much there and it is so bad it will even piss-off his base. It would further take down the republican party and most of all, put his life in danger and trust me someone would successfully kill him. What we must understand is this country will never transition into a third world country because to many of is will never stand for that. His efforts will not prevail I don't care how it looks. at the end of the day everyone in his administration knows they are in bed with a devil and the devil doesn't win. His time is winding down. It's always calm before a major storm. This is that stage. He thinks all is well and how wrong he is. All of them are wrong. That Kelly Ann is about to lose her husband but she's in bed with trump, literally. A woman doesn't turn her back on her husband like that for a political party. She's sexually involved with that disgusting man which makes her a disgusting woman and her husband deserves better. He'll have it and she'll be out on her slutty ass like she deserves.

All of them will continue to fall because bad always falls. It only prospers for a moment, a season and then it crumbles. That is my prediction or it is what I feel strongly..
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Mason.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds