Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3936

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
OMG...OOOO That man has lost his mind!!! I can't believe I married him and ever thought I loved him. Beth is a mess all over again and I’m pissed. Adam I don't know what all you said to him but I had to hear how I have turned his only son against him. He pissed me off so bad I asked him who did he rape or force himself on and how old he was at the time he did it. He was silenced. I hung up, that was all the answer I needed. Adam baby...thank you for standing up for you sister.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3937

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Linden thank you bro.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3938

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I feel so late :lol:. This whole trump thing is overwhelmingly disturbing. I’m so worried about the state of our union. It’s getting worse. I can’t believe the things that are going on aren’t enough to light blazes under the asses of every republican in office. I can’t believe it. He’s a joke and it’s not believable that they think this man is stable or normal. I’m sorry for what happened to you Beth. I’ve had some experiences as well and I agree it’s a shame that woman or often times subjected to some form of sexual perversion. It is so prominent, many of us have a family member guilty of some real nasty, depraved mess. Look at Michael Jackson. He did some things with kids and many of us did want to believe it when he was on trail but let’s face it, he was weird and he did some things with kids, boys, he should not have done. He was homosexual but too afraid to be all of who and what he was. Another victim of overly religious parents. There are so many R-Kelly’s out there and it’s a small world. I work with a lady who is related to one of the people working at the southern border. She say’s it a hot mess down there.

I remember the man in Texas who claimed his adopted three-year-old daughter disappeared after he made her stand outside by a tree because she wouldn’t drink her milk. Mason told us what her milk was and that the little girl was dead and he killed her, chocked her to death, what kind of sick fuck does something like that, well apparently there are many men like that. I read where a mother stabbed her boyfriend when she came in and caught him molesting her daughter. I think it’s time for a woman to be in the driver’s seat because men allow their little heads to do the driving far more than should be permitted. I am voting for the woman whoever she may be.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by lindsey.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3939

• Brice
  • Premium Member
You aren’t pulling up the rear Lind it’s usually me because I keep telling myself I need to post a comment and I always get side-tracked. I wanted to comment on the juror, man she really made me laugh. She was so hypocritical. I mean I had to shake my head and the first thing I thought was, who cares what she thinks?

When I heard what was going on with the kids on the South border I was sickened and I remember when Mason said the Linds and I hoped that was one thing she was wrong about but deep down I knew she wasn’t. If these are the things we hear about, what in the world or how bad is the stuff we don’t hear about? This is a seriously dysfunctional species and the males are doing it the biggest disservice. Yes R-Kelly is guilty and Beth I do think you pop is guilty of doing something. He has a bad opinion of women but so did his father. I couldn’t stand that old man.

I think it’s going to be a big mistake to allow an election to take place with trump on the ticket. He’s going to create such a spectacle as to create a serious uproar around the country. I’m voting for Biden if he runs because he makes me feel secure and right now that’s what I need.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3940

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Bless you Linden! :kiss:

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3941

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Mom…he’s going over the edge like trump I think he did do something or some things when he was young because he’s to defensive and real strangely upset like R-Kelly was during that interview. He’s guilty and I told him I will ask Uncle Mike to look into it because he’s making threats and his wife took the kids and left the house. His daughter is a regular visitor to the site and she is very upset, now his wife is upset so he wants to make threats.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds