Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3882

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Cohen is loaded with information, like most criminals, the ones who are smallest on the totem pole are always how we catch the chiefs when it comes to crime, especially the kind of criminal the president and those associated with him are. He’s telling the truth. He has no reason to lie now. The republicans are pathetic and all of their ugly that has been a part of their party for years, is coming to the surface.

I like Harris. I like how she stands up in congress. I like how she handles herself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3883

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Trump is a criminal, everyone who defends and supports him is deplorable like Hilary said, and many of them are also criminals. I don’t respect the media because they do beat an issue into the ground forcing it to become an issue for the following public. Now, I feel sorry for the kid that was tortured to death in North Korea, but I’m with Mason, keep your ass from in countries like that. I have no desire to be anywhere near the outskirts of North Korea, Russia, Syria, all of the middle eastern countries, and most of the Asian. I’ve been to Japan, India, and the Philippians. That’s as much of and as near Asia as I care to go. Listen, stay in your lane. This idea we can go where we want because we are white is a real misconception. He had no business in that damn country or anywhere near it. Not for any reason it’s that simple. Enter at your own risk. It’s the same with people doing daring activities and always needing to be rescued. I’m sorry. I’d feel worse if he was taken from an ally’s territory or from America, and treated the way he was treated. The media makes sure we get upset about things that are sometimes not something we should get so heated about. It was sad and unfortunate, but keep away from places like that and stop believing your whiteness is a carte blanc to go wherever you want whenever you want. It’s not. How many examples of hostages being murdered will it take before white Americans learn their place? Only in America do white people think more of themselves than they should.

I’m also voting female because it’s time for a female president. We were robbed of the real winner of the 2016 election. Our first female president. I’m not big on Sanders either, he’s too old. I like his ideas, I just think we need someone younger who can relate to the younger generation and who has the stamina to stand up to the shit that goes on in congress.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3884

• Jordan
I think Bernie is all right he’s age doesn’t bother me but I’m more comfortable with Joe. If Biden runs I’m voting for him because he is a good man and I know he would do a good job. I trust him, he is comforting. I feel better every time I see his face, him and Obama. I just want to be at peace that we are in good capable, honest, honorable hands again. I personal think I’m more interested in a more mature person at the helm. I hope Biden runs.

I’m just sick of how dishonest, hateful and racist trump and his supporters are. I’m sick of hearing their names and I hope trump finally pays for all the people he has hurt over the years.

I absolutely believe Cohen too. I honestly feel sorry for him and respect him for coming clean and coming forward. I forgive him because I believe he is remorseful and he will help free us from the demon that stole the election with his lying and cheating. I just want the criminal out and they do need to impeach because when he loses, he will not leave peacefully, it’s just not in him.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3885

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I am absolutely astounded by how many people they claim still support this president. I simply struggle to believe it. I’m not sure there is any hope in this world if people feel like people like trump and those in his orbit are decent people capable and should be in charge of this country. No one decent wants to have anything to do with trump. Only the worst of the worst will even deal with him. how is it possible he has a approval rating nationwide polling I the 40s.

I think the power of how negative the act of being a racist is, is finally showing itself. As for the next election, I want to see a black woman in office. I think we need to give a woman a chance and black women are very strong, level-headed human beings. That’s what we need.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3886

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I don’t need to see or hear anything else about trump, his family, or anymore racist republicans. I just want to impeach trump and for people to wake up and start voting the republicans out of office. They allowed this shame of a president to get as far as he’s gotten. They are more responsible for this mess than trump as far as I’m concerned.

I just want a good person capable, decent, honest, and normal setting at the helm. I mean, working for, with, or anyone around trump has got to be toxic. I wouldn’t want any part of it working for him or anyone in his family for any reason at any time and or for any length of time.

Now…R Kelly. I can’t believe what a fool he made of himself on television. I don’t believe his ass for a second either. He thinks because Kavanuah got away with that mess he could pull it to.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3887

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I am glad some republicans are fighting this emergency thing. It’s about time they did something to show this man he’s out of line. It’s hard to believe how ignorant the people supporting him, his base are. But I don’t feel sorry for any of them. I wish he would do something that would literally impact the lives of all those who supporters. It's like a cult.

I’m voting for a woman this go round because I think after trump we will need a woman’s touch.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Rocky.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds