Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3867

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Thank you Ashley, everyone. I’m a happily married man. My beautiful biracial wife has lovely, wavy auburn hair, and big almond shaped, light brown eyes and I think she looks just like her beautiful mother and grandmother. I never thought I would be where I am today but here I am. So much has changed in my life since I found my faith. I am thankful to so many people right now. Andrew you remind me of you grandfather I think you were a perfect replacement Justice Hensley.

Mark…the article eased my mind about many things I’ve been wondering about. I’m proud to say, I think I am a man of strong moral standing and I am so very glad the Most High flows through me by way of my endocrine glands. I’m in good hands and I’m really enjoying this meeting for many reasons.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3868

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Maya…you were a beautiful bride and you and Brice look as if you were made for each other. I know how Brice feels. I see how he looks at you. It’s the same way I look at my beautiful wife. She’s my Bonny. :cheer:

Joining this group of folks, this fine group of folks has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I really thank my father for his leadership in our family and so do my grandparents. They attend every meeting and read the post on the cite but they don’t comment. They say they just enjoy reading what gets posted and they love reading the articles. It was good to learn that it’s as simple as being moral. Living right at all times no excuses. It can be done. We must never lose sight of our path that is laid out before us immediately upon joining the Gnostic faith. We need only remain on the road we are journeying through this life on. The Most High is always with us clearly, and without doubt and there is nothing more comforting than learning that very real truth. :cheer:

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3869

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Bro…you did it! Man I was proud to stand with you. We are on our way mom…you did good and it is all because of you that we are the men we are today. I love you mom I love all of you Gnostic family. I am loved and I love and through that love I will do what I am called to do and live my life as right as I can every day of my life. Amen!!!!

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3870

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Mari…you are one of my best friends. Thank you for helping me pick the name I will give my daughter. Laurily April Witherson. She’s due in May and I hope I’ll be as good a mother to her as my mother was to me. I am or have so much to be grateful for. My God parents took us on and loved us with all their hearts and we grew and continue to grow into decent adults I’m sure our parents are proud of. I think about my father and I know he would be so upset about what is going on in our government today. He was so political. My father was a man full of love and grounded in morality. I see that now more than ever especially as I prepare to be a mother. I am glad I found my roots and answered the call to come away from my bad behavior. I feel like I shed a heavy, soggy wet suit and I can finally breath. I’m so glad the Most High did not give up on me and is always here. Always.

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3871

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
What a wonderful time we are all having. It feels good to know where you stand. It makes this hard work bearable. I mean we are all dealing with the horrors this life so often shows us. But when we know that we are loved by the Creator of all things big and small in the vast universe, it is motivational and allows us to stay focused. I love my Most High God who is God and I know I am loved and that love flows through me all the time.

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3872

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Well sis you did it. You looked beautiful and I know you are going to be happy. We are finally able to be happy, all of us together. I have the roots, the family, I dreamed of, longed for, all my life. I actually miss mom and I hope she’s at peace knowing all of her kids are together and on the path she set us on when she joined the Gnostic Faith. The Most High is so good and always there lovingly comforting us as we make this perilous journey. I fill content. My cup runneth over. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds