Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3861

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I work in the medical profession and I know that many of the health issues we face in our society are in some way related to malfunctioning glands. Diabetes, graves, hypo-thyroid, all autoimmune problems clearly come from glands malfunctioning. Mason, both you and Luke are looking much better. I’m glad you were both able to get high quality treatment for your health issues. I can certainly see why you feel everyone should have access to the same quality care. I agree. It’s the humane thing to do. I have such a clearer understanding of what it means to be humane now and it’s hard to stomach watching how so many people are totally inhumane. It is tragic and barbaric. It is not civil in anyway. I have a better understanding of how important a firm moral foundation is and I can absolutely see how that comes from love.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3862

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I’m learning I have never been a bad person. Mason tells me I had a clean up job to do and I had the guts to do it. She has really helped me put my life in perspective. She says she based the Warriors of me and my life. Me, Michael, and Tony. I can see myself in AJ in UE. I do have morals, I believe in honor, dignity, and self-respect. I have never been a heavy drinker, I don’t smoke, not cigarettes anyway, and I’m not a drug user. I am realizing I’m a decent human being because I do have moral and I am humane. This is kicking off to be a real inspirational meeting and congrats to Brice and Mia, they married today Yaaaa!!!

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3863

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Thank you Mason, I see my husband as a righteous man and he’s really starting to embrace that truth. I feel better about me to. I know I have a good heart and care about others. I’m glad I know there is nothing seriously wrong with me. I’m glad I have a moral foundation. I’m also glad to know how my glands work and that they are an instrument of the Most High!

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3864

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Carmine you are a defender of right. It takes bravery to defend right especially living in a world full of wrong. Your Welcome Tina :cheer:

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3865

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I like how the meeting so far is dealing with how we feel about our relationship with the Most High. I like how the article prepared us to evaluate where we are morally. I glad it made clear how essential morals are if we are to be true instruments of the Most High. I’m glad to know a little more about my values and how moral I am thanks to my parents. Mom, Dad…thank you for giving me my firm moral foundation. I strayed for a moment but I found my way back and I am a better man. I am happily married and a proud father I am truly blessed and very grateful.

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3866

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I feel like my life is back on track. I do not deal with my step mother anymore and she is divorcing my father. He is glad and we are working on repairing our relationship. He is very interested in being a morally conscious person and agrees this is necessary if we are to consider ourselves humane and civilized. I have had to make some major adjustments and I am grateful I have a good husband who is patient and kind. I believe I am so very blessed and I miss Caleb still but I feel like I have a part of him back in Josh. They are so much alike. I so enjoy knowing how the Most High flows through us and that we are indeed loved. Our bodies are indeed temples and I told my father I want him to try to kick his smoking habit. He nodded and said he was ready. I’m enjoying the meeting and congratulations Brice and Mariyah. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds