Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3855

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Ben that resonated with me as well. I have always been on edge and it was a combination of issues growing up. It was the abusive home life, the abandonment feelings, and the knowledge my teachers did not like me because I was black. I had one black teacher and I loved her. She knew what I was going through and she told me she was going through it with me. It didn’t take the principle long to realize all the black students sought out Miss Wilson when we needed something because we all knew she was the only one who cared about what was going on with us. Racism is having lasting affects black people it’s no joke. Mason, thank you for laying that out so clearly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3856

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Vicki I think taking care of my grandchildren is keeping me young as well. I know exactly what you mean. :cheer:

Yes, our glands are out of whack because of the chemicals they treat our fruits and vegetables with, the growth hormones, and the alterations. We are being fed things that are increasingly unnatural and very hard for our glands to function properly. This coupled with stress is a terrible thing.

I grew up under very stressful conditions. I was physically abused, emotionally abused, mentally abused, and sexually abused. I had bad skin which was also aggravated by stress. My hair still will not grow well. I struggle with my weight, I don’t sleep well. All of this is symptoms of stress. Happiness is fleeting. Hard times catch you just when you’re getting comfortable with your life. Something happens that throws a rock in the spokes of your wheels and makes them wobble. Honestly, it doesn’t matter how financially stable you are other things come up that you have no control over and are often hard pressed to manage. Usually its family related. Often times it’s work related. It’s all people related and remember the 95 percent of people we have to deal with most of the time. Very rarely will you meet someone who is a member of the 5 percent. Just dealing with the 95 is stressful.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Mason.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3857

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I like discussing the things that cause us to react and feel the way we often feel. I like how Mason makes it clear we live in hell. There is constant stressful things around us. Happiness is short lived but hardships are lasting in this life. Even when you are financially stable, racism for blacks, all minorities is a constant stressor. Sexism is another. Men like to make women feel like they are second class citizens incapable of making rational decision. This goes on all over the world. Imagine the stress one feels to have it manifest itself in the form of MS. Can you imagine our endocrine glands trying to stabilize the body when it is consumed with stress? Mason I truly believe you have had a stressful life.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3858

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I agree about the stress thing. Uncle Luke was always under stress too. He was dealing with his sexuality. This is why I know people are born gay. Who would choose to be any way that is so widely condemned. Who would choose to be born a minority in this world. If people could actually choose what they would be I honestly don’t thing they would come her female, gay, a minority, or a person with any form of deformity. I think no money would be one of the small things compared to a life of stress and torment because of something you can’t change about yourself. I also like how clearly Aunt Mason makes the fact that we are living in hell obvious. It doesn’t get any worse than this. Dad grew up wealthy but it didn’t spare him the heart-ache he was subjected to by my mother. It didn’t spare him from being attacked several times. My dad has gone through hell in this life and money didn’t make that better. Some thing money can’t fix so like Auntie says, it’s hell for all of us. We are doing our best to survive it. Love is the key and we can’t learn how to truly love if we have no morals.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3859

• Beth
  • Premium Member
OMG Mason is so right. I mean think of all the people we have to deal with in a day. I have some of the worse people to deal with at my job. They keep up drama, no one is happy and misery loves company. If you have to many people in your life it’s going to be stressful. Just think about it, 95% of people who are not grounded in morality. That is kind of scary. It’s easy to see how this affects how our bodies function. I’m going to just woo saaa and try to relax and not let these people stress me out. I know the Most High is with me now and I will allow that to comfort me.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3860

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well, we are supposed to be remembering our nations leaders today but we have one we’d all be glad to forget. If we ever need a reminder of what people without morals look and act like we need look no further than trump supporters and the current republican leadership in congress. I have never seen anything like this before and hope I never see anything like this again. This is what having no morals looks like. They are without love, compassion, understanding, charity, and kindness. They are inhumane as they can live with the cruelty this president inflicts on HUMAN BEINGS!!! And like Mason also says, this Earth, no part of it, belongs to us. We just live on her surface but the Earth belongs to herself. One day she will remind mankind of that.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds