Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3814

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Mary, I agree with you…I keep wondering why the media doesn’t say that when they keep talking about the republicans calling Cohen a liar. They are all liars, Giuliani, Manafort, that damn Kelly Ann Conway, all of them. They haven’t had a press conference in weeks. He’s making a mockery of our congress and he is a disgrace to the White House. And you're right Tina...that is slavery.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3815

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I agree Tina, working without pay is slavery point blank. He wants secret service to keep protecting him when they aren’t being paid. Has it occurred to him that if someone came at him right now, they aren’t being paid to risk their lives to save him? Has that shit crossed his mind at all? What a complete moron.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3816

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
What are they going to do about this man? Why won’t they get him out of the White House? He destroys everything he touches and he’s destroying this country! People are suffering! Why can’t they get rid of that man? I’m so upset.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3817

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I want know how to start a roaster of some type where people can report every company that extends credit, every utility company, cell phone company, bank, mortgage company, credit card company, any creditor that is refusing to work with people who are being impacted by Trumps shut down of the government. I think they need to be exposed and there should be consequences for their unacceptable behavior and cruelty. And they we need to start boycotting them or putting them on blast!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3818

• Kay
  • Premium Member
My dad has to be rolling around in his grave moaning. Mom is probably spitting mad. I’m glad neither of them are here for this mess. Dad would be real upset because the FBI is being greatly impacted. This is what he wants. He’s trying to tear the country apart and he doesn’t give a damn about anyone, he never has. I’m sick of that senate leader too and people need to speak to his part in all this and they need to stop being cowards and do like Carmine said, bypass him and vote to open the government.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3819

• Linden
  • Premium Member
That man is rubbing off on people in this country in the wrong way all around. I watched that incident with the students and the Native American. They are running around with their Make America Great hats, young, racist, bigots, lying like all people like that do. They boy looked like a racist piece of shit. He’s tearing us apart piece by piece and for two years, no one and nothing held him at bay. This is the ugly underbelly of his disgusting leadership and we need more brave people to stand up to him and for all the American’s his behavior negatively impacts.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds