Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3808

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Let’s just do our best to be there for those who are being hurt by all of this and I really hope his supporters suffer the most. They won’t open their eyes until what he does hits them directly so I’m hoping it hits them the hardest and it hits them the longest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3809

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Where are Ivonka’s emails? Who can we hire to find her missing emails? I think we need to know who she was emailing and what she was emailing them about.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3810

• Beth
  • Premium Member
All I know is for years all we hear about is how bad minorities are. I’m sorry, I have never seen so many horrible white people now that that this president has brought their ugliness to the surface. They do all have that dead look in their eyes. They are literally the walking dead and they destroy and keep up hatred. They kill, they lie and they steal. They are the real criminals we all need to fear that’s all I’m learning as this situation with this president continues.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3811

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Look, the senate doesn't have to allow McConnell to hold up a vote. That’s is not how it always was and there's no change in the constitution that says that practice is official. They can go back to the way it was where any senator could bring a bill to the house floor. I mean, it’s time to stop allowing this man to have the power to hold up votes.

I’m with you Cousin, trump is the biggest liar of all and they don’t seem to give a damn about how much he lies, but they want to get all self-righteous when it comes to Cohen. Please, this double standard can’t be taken seriously.

Brice, what's up with that? What about her emails man? Tell us what's happening with that shit.

Jay…I’m glad for all the people in congress who stand up to this man, they literally put the weak ass republicans in the senate to shame.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3812

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I know right Brice…what about his daughter’s emails? Why haven’t we heard anything else about that?

I’m a little disgusted to Beth. They all lie Loreen and Mary. It’s all right when the lies benefit them, it’s only when they condemn them, are we to discard and overlook them. I mean the way some of these white people are behaving is beyond shameful. I look at them and I feel disgust. Racism is so ugly and they look and sound like a bunch of miserable, hateful people. They are all in bad physical shape as well, just grossly overweight, big stomachs, fat faces, the men have that ugly hair on their face and they all have dead eyes. It’s disgusting, this president is beyond disgusting, and what he is doing to this country, with the assistance of corrupt republicans is beyond words.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3813

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I’m real tired of racist white people causing problems in everyone’s damn life. When will we stop allowing extreme racists like Ann Culter interfere with all of our lives? I’m tired of trump getting away with all the shit he is so clearly guilty of. Are they going to do anything about that? I also am glad someone stood up to trump in the Senate. I’m proud of her Jay and I’ll be glad when more of them decide to do their damn jobs. I think everything should stop until it opens, no one should expect payment as long as these people are off work or working without pay. All of their bills should be on hold until they are being paid again. And I don’t want to here what’s illegal, shit slavery is illegal too, and working without pay is a form of slavery hell it is slavery.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds