Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3802

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I’m so tired of the Mueller investigation being threaten. And Mary you are so right. Who are they to act like they care about a liar? Trump lies more than anyone I’ve ever known so give me a break already. But…it all tells us how bad this president and the republicans in the Senate really are. Thank God all the ones in the house were voted out. Two years of a corrupt government has done serious damage to our country and we’ll see it long after his rotten ass is out of office. It’s not just him that’s what is so devastating, it’s the republican congress. All of them. You see that sorry ass Romney voted to lift the sanctions on that Russian oligarchs. I hate Utah for so many reasons. I would never live there. How in the hell did they vote that loser into office? It’s disgusting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3803

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Loreen those people in Iowa aren’t much better. It just lets you know where you never want to live in this country that’s for sure. I heard the asking normal people about King and they think he’s all right. These are the kind of white people that really erode the fiber of democracy and keep hatred and racism alive. These kings of people are the reason we have a Treasonous snake in the White house who doesn’t give a damn about them or anyone else. They don’t care as long as he’s a racist clearly it was his only qualification for people like this.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3804

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Brad…Chris I want both of you to know I just realized Brad is the oldest between you. I always thought it was you Chris. I was :ohmy: shocked when I realized it is Brad. I’m not sure why I thought it was the other way around I mean you both look young. For some reason I just thought Chris was the older brother.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Mason.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3805

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Mason wrote:
Brad…Chris I want both of you to know I just realized Brad is the oldest between you. I always thought it was you Chris. I was :ohmy: shocked when I realized it is Brad. I’m not sure why I thought it was the other way around I mean you both look young. For some reason I just thought Chris was the older brother.

:lol: it’s okay Mason…it’s because I am real protective of him. He’s quiet and laid back and I’m always on the defensive when it comes to my brother. Mom was mean to him and I felt like I had to protect him and stand up to her when she tried to attack my brother.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3806

• TJ
  • Premium Member
He wants to play tit for tat like a damn kid and people are suffering. He doesn’t care about any damn thing and once again Hilary was right. He is putin’s lap dog, and every thing he touches he destroys. I mean ever fucking thing, the man is on his way to destroying an entire country.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3807

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Mason wrote:

Yep…I’m the oldest :cheer: .
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds