Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sleep in Heavenly Peace

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3770

• Jess
Psychologically, Trump functions in a seriously intense delusional state of mind. He believes his lies. He believes he is untouchable. He is convinced he is superior, and he is incapable of a single empathetic feeling at any time. He is in a position that is terrifying for all rational people. He is a nightmare for every sensible person of sound mind. I’m saying, every single person who supports this man is suffering from some form of mental disorder of dysfunction. This is not a good person, he cares for no one but himself, coming to that very real realization does not require a understanding of rocket science. I mean, something has to be mentally wrong with a person that stand by a leader that makes their live harder with little to no care. It’s really sad and frankly, this is what mental dysfunction looks like.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3771

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I would encourage all of you to hold true to your gut feelings about what is going on and to not be easily swayed. My father always told us to guard what belonged to us and was valued, tangible and otherwise. He said people would come along and try to talk us out of or make us feel as if what we have isn't significant, are persistent try to minimize what we have and value. In other words, know what you know and hold firm to it. Do not allow the media or anyone else to influence what you know at your core. Politicians will always play politics and most of us out here don't give a damn about politics right now. We want order. We want integrity. We want honesty. We want real leadership and that is not what this man represents or remotely offers. I agree with what Nancy Pelosi said during her Townhall with Joy Reid. She was answering a question one of the college students asked. She told her basically what I said above. Know who you are and do not allow anyone to diminish those things that you value.

Trump is not a good leader and should not be the President of this country. He needs to be impeached because he sends horrible messages to the world from a very powerful seat and that is abominable. He will answer for everything he destroys, which is practically everything he touches. Every life he encounters is forever tarnished in a negative way. The democrats should not cave on the funding for a medieval wall this idiot wants. NO!!! Not with my tax dollars. He doesn't pay taxes so he has no concept of what it feels like to have money taken from you and watch it spent in ways that are wasteful and are so totally against what you value and hold dear. I don't like building walls ti keep out people fleeing violence and seeking asylum. I know I want Impeachment because I don't see things getting better but worse. Enough damage has been done and enough is enough. Stay true to yourself, your values, and your beliefs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds