Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sleep in Heavenly Peace

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3764

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
This is the article that won the vote so it runs again this January. Another your friends and family. We are in for a ride. The discussion is open. I would like to start it with a request. Justin...tell us what to expect economically. Luke, Nick tell us what to expect from this disgraceful administration in the White House. My beautiful brother please encourage and inspire us in ways that you alone can do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3765

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay, Economics 301...if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. Okay...policy, tariffs...this is destabilizing period. It cause uncertainty in the markets. If you don't know what Tariffs are, go look it up. Trump continues to make twitted policy threats that destabilize the markets because of insecurity and skepticism, uncertainty. The things he attacks via twitter, because the media has allowed this form of correspondence to dictate how the man communicates with the public, an acceptable way to communicate with the public, caused concern. You see, sometimes attacking what many people think is small, is actually hug. The world is give and trade, there has never been a time when there was no form of trading around the world. When this age old operation is destabilized it is never a small thing. Taxes: this causes problems for everyone, because it leads to inflation, literally, and that leads to slow down in consumer buying. The bottom line is we have a insane leader and unfortunately this County is a major player in trade and world wide policy decisions this man is proving he is not qualified to take on much less manage. The markets will not stabilize until the government stabilizes and that will not happen until the man in the drivers seat is removed. It's like riding in a car with a drunk driver, there is an extreme measure of uncertainty.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3766

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Legally I'm assuming in regards to the current administration in the White House. I think all of the legal issues surround Trump and his administration are also causing the markets to destabilize. We have a basic none functioning of dysfunctional government, or at least one level of the judicial branch is extremely problematic. Honestly, the only countries wanting or interested in doing business with such a corrupt White House are leaders of countries who are themselves corrupt. No decent, law abiding government could are should want to be involved with a band of criminals, and Trump is a criminal he has been all his life. He thinks he is above the law and does believe laws are for minorities, none whites, females, and poor people including whites. I honestly think when his children start to feel the legal heat and they start examining those tax returns he's going to pull a Nixon and bow out, but he will ask for something in return, such as a promise to not prosecute him after he leaves office.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3767

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Well we heard it first here. Justin said it and now it's all over the news, exactly what he said. Justin you sure do know your shit. Luke, I think you're right as well. I agree with everything you said. So this man is single-handedly causing all of these problems. But he knows so much, according to him. He alone could fix something that wasn't broken in the first place. Now a whole lot of shit is broken. I'm really disgusted with anybody who is still insisting this man was a good choice for president.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Carmine.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3768

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
So…Nancy is 2nd in line to the presidency, which I’m glad Ryan is out of there, who so I’m confused. How does this work? I’m sick of this man I really am and I’m sick of his supporters. I hope all of those who support him continue to suffer by what he does. I hope they suffer more than any other Americans because they deserve to suffer, because they support a racist criminal who is destroying this country.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace 5 years 3 months ago #3769

• nicoli
Well, legally, I think the man has too many wealthy fools behind him weaving, twisting, and bending the laws to fit around his fat body, literally. The bottom line is, at the end of the day, karma is chasing him and he has a lot to answer for. When he falls, and he will fall, it will be a thunderous landing that none of us will miss.

At the end of the day, politicians will be politicians, and none of them really give a damn about what the people want. They pick what is easy to fulfill because they are there for the money folks. They want to act like his base is so large and they expect us to forget that he did not win the popular vote, to forget the women’s march and all the marches of protest that followed. They want to say the people don’t want this man impeached, BULLSHIT!!!! The majority of us do want just that. Before he gets us into a damn war that forces us to have to tolerate him for God knows how long. I’ll blame every damn one of them democrat and republican alike if that happens. All of them be damned. I’m peach his ass like that one female NEW politician said. I think it’s time to get the old folks out of there and let the young people get some real shit done for a change.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds