Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3714

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I’m a little sick of the media over-looking the fact that we didn’t elect this man. I’m hoping we can start talking about doing away with the Electoral College too. We don’t need a group making major decisions for the entire country ignoring what we want and over-riding the popular vote. Look at the mess we are in. Something needs to be done to remove that man ASAP!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3715

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Now I’m getting scared! I mean…come on. There has to be something we can do. We have to get that man out of the driver’s seat. He’s doing way too much damage. But that’s all he does. He fucking destroys everything he touches for crying out loud!!! Hell NO!!! NO WALL!! Not with my tax dollars. I don’t think so. Where are their polls now? Let’s asked the public do we care about a damn wall? Do we want our tax dollars funding the damn wall?

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3716

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m just shaking my head in disbelief that we have come to this. I think all those involved need to be held accountable for the mess they have gotten us into. Damn that Electoral College!!!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3717

• Jordan
I agree, at some point we have to hold those responsible for this mess accountable. We also need to take people like Rush off the air. He’s a trouble maker and if he were a minority they would have yanked his chain a long time ago. He’s a drug addict scum bag and he should not be allowed to have a platform to spew his hate and dissension. Ann needs to go have a sandwich and see someone about her anorexia and bulimia. She is not attractive, she is skinny and her attitude make her a very ugly woman.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3718

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I have to stop watching the news because I do get tired of the same stupid questions they ask, why the idiot in the driver’s seat does what he does is one of those questions that is just starting to get under my skin. All we want to know is when will the focus on the facts about what the American people have shouted loudly and clearly on several occasions. Hell No We Do Not Want Our Tax Dollars, Funding A Wall At The Southern Boarder!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3719

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Weak, submissive women Deb, just the way they like them. That’s how Trump got in. He has no respect for woman and mirrors their sentiments that’s why they won’t do anything about him.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds