Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3720

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I don’t want to hear how they have to wait on Mueller’s report anymore. He’s done enough and we don’t need confirmation, not any more confirmation anyway. I don’t feel sorry for anyone who supports him, they will all lose everything just like Cohen and Mr. Camel skin jackets, oh and lets not forget the scorned treasonous general Flynn!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3721

• Emily
  • Administrator
I’m scared. They won’t do anything to stop him. No one will stop him. Russia has a missile that we can’t detect. Supersonic they say. No one is talking about that. He wants them to bomb us. He doesn’t give a damn about us.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3722

• Tony
  • Premium Member
WTF Em! Are you serious? This man has to go! Hell No lets talk impeachment that’s all I want to talk about.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3723

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I’m tired of all the shit the man is getting away with and nothing is being done. I’m tired of the threats to the Mueller’s investigation and there still being this uncertainty of obstruction. I’m sick of the man basically getting way with murder and no one has the balls the guts to stand up to him. Is there no man in the entire republican party with any guts? They are a bunch of cowards, why?

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3724

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The women are no better than their husbands Deb. They don’t care about anything that doesn’t directly affect them. They don’t care that children are dying at that border, children. If you ask me they don’t really care about their own children. They only see and live for one thing, money. It is more important to them then family, morals, anything right. And Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Colter thrive on being hateful and they enjoy conflict and destruction, even the destruction of the nation they call home, that’s how bad it is.

Emily, my son told me that as well. That is concerning.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3725

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Female, leaders…Behind ever good man is a GREAT WOMAN!!! Let us never forget that. The woman is just as significant as the man and for relationships where this is understood, the relationships are successful and happy. Of these are the best fruit. Don’t be afraid. Karma misses no one. NO ONE!!! And if they want to be torn down like all those before them, let them continue to do this idiots biding. He’s an idiot, so what does it make all those plying to work for him?

No, we did not vote trump into office this is a fact. No we don’t like how congress, particularly the republicans, how they refuse to reign in this out of control, childlike individual that is a criminal, a liar, and a cheat. My niece has two beautiful children she struggles to support because she has a felony, this man sits in the president’s seat and he is the worst kind of felon. I’m very disturbed with him being in the Whitehouse and I’ll be damn if I allow him to drag me down the way he drags everyone around him down.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds