Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Verbal Confirmation

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3655

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mark I'm telling you. He's so guilty and people just keep acting like it's not that bad. WE Want Impeachment!!! He's a felon. There are felons trying to get regular jobs and they are being denied that right, and he's sitting up in the white house in the presidency seat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3656

• Loreen
  • Administrator
All this does is make it harder and harder for me to look at much less listen to the man talk. At this point, the republicans want to keep talking about his lawyer is a liar, damnit their president is the biggest liar of all. He's sitting there directing all of those around them and it's obvious he's bossy so there is no question he knows exactly what is going on. Did you all hear about the housing thing, they are stealing money from a housing project that was designed to help make housing affordable. They are stealing the funds, tax-payer money, so they can put up their own housing, and you know it won't be affordable. His lies are transparent and he is a FELON!! A broke FELON!!! It's like Justin says, wealthy people don't file bankruptcy.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3660

• Brice
  • Premium Member
What is this revolt shit, and why is he acting like he isn't skating on all the things Obama did. He hadn't done a damn thing but lie, hurt the needed, and consorted or downright conspired with an enemy nation. It's a felony, and it's Treason!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Brice.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3661

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I keep thinking about all the average Americans who can't get anything with a felony and we have a Treasonous FELON in the WhiteHouse. How the hell did this happen? What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3663

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
He is not wealthy is all I'm saying. People know the name and give him breaks but he's not wealthy. Wealthy people do not need to file bankruptcy, it's an oxymoron, it doesn't work that way. Cohen was a liar...Trump still is a liar so that lying shit is not flying republicans!

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3664

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
My daughter is unable to find a job, housing, or get some government assistance, and there is a Felon in the seat of president of the United States. That's is a crying shame.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds