Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Verbal Confirmation

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3666

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
This is a Ugly, Embarrassing, situation and we need a congress with some backbone, he needs to be impeached.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3667

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I’m to young to know about Nixon but I’ve heard Trump is worse than Nixon and will go down in history as the worst president this country ever elected. That’s a shame. I agree with Michael Cohen, I wouldn’t want his legacy for all the money in the world. I would not want to be forever known as the worse president in history, he is ruining the trump name.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3669

• Niobi
This should not be. He is criminal and he lie so very much. He make this great country look bad.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3670

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Did someone say Liar…LIAr...LIAR… L I A R!!!! :angry: Did I hear felon….Felon….FELON!!!! Did this president consort with an enemy and doesn't that make him guilty of Treason…TREASON!!!! I’m PISSED!!!

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3672

• Karen
  • Premium Member
This is a good example of human need for verbal confirmation. This is sad and scary. I think his supports should be rounded up and shipped out because Trump does not care about America or it's citizens. Trump cares only for himself and he will sell this country down the river if it will save his sorry ass.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3673

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
The whole republican party, at least those remaining in congress, are a disgusting, sorry, mess. They don’t need to act like they are so concerned about lies. All Trump does is lie. It’s all a reflection of how corrupt they all truly are.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds