Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Verbal Confirmation

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3640

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Michael Cohen was given 36 months today. He along with many of the men closest to trump have been found guilty or plead guilty to felony charges. Not to mention all the Russians that have been charged, including Maria Butina, the Russian woman that is also a part of all this Russian, obstruction, campaign fraud, and election stealing. This is all the confirmation we need that Trump is guilty and is also a felon. He has always been a felon and should never have been elected to the presidency. He is guilty and there is absolutely no need to hear those words to realize he is guilty. This is a prime example of how far to many people rely on verbal confirmation before we accept something that is right in front of us. This need for verbal confirmation is dangerous and allows for, as Marcellous said, an ability to not take responsibility for a matter or a situation. All the republicans who continue to support this criminal are spinless and I can only hope they are voted out of office in 2020. It is time to talk impeachment on a serious level. Impeachment and removal from the office. There will not be an uprising because his base is small, it is small and those who support him no matter what are small in number as well. This is a horrible situation and it is shameful how spinless and useless the republicans in congress have literally become. He deserves to follow all those he conspired with to win and steal from the American citizens. He is guilty of Treason. TREASON!!! They can take to the street and we will be ready, trust me we outnumber them greatly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3641

• Adam
  • Premium Member
OH MY F'N GOD!!!! I'm so disgusted. Every single time they fix their twisted faces to say they have no evidence this felon is guilty!!! How, man oh man I'm disgusted and I really hope all the lindsey grahams, and mitch mcconnels get voted out of office! I hope there is a heavy price to pay for all of the failure to uphold this country they are guilty of.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3646

• Justine
  • Premium Member
OMG he is a liar and a felon and we do want the congress to do it's job and impeach this man immediately. PLEASE!!! Do you fucking jobs already for crying out loud!

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3647

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
For one thing, those who support this criminal, are those who value everything he stands for. So, what we have here are white republican men who share trumps values and views. They don't value women, the don't value minorities, and they don't value those who are in a socioeconomic status lower than theirs. Trump is a crook, he's always been a lying, cheating, sneaky, sleazy, SOB and he got an enemy to help him steal the election in our country. Yes he needs to be impeached and incarcerated. His lawyer is in jail for doing his bidding and damnit he should be in there with him, not pretending to run this country.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3648

• Jess
If ever there were an needed example of how much humanity relies on VERBAL CONFIRMATION even in the face of none verbal confirmation, it is this situation we find ourselves in with trump. He cheats, everyone he deals with cheats, he lies and everyone he deals with lies, he steals, and everyone he deals with steals, he'll do anything for a dollar and that's all he cares about. People don't matter to this man only money. This is how all those in his orbit feel. He belongs in jail with the rest of them. They are all bad because they don't care about. People don't matter to them. They will lie cheat or steal to get what they want. Of course he is guilty and we all need to take responsibility for the reality that he is guilty without having him admit it. Mueller doesn't need to show or tell us anything else. We know all we need to know to come to the conclusion he is guilty and I really don't think anyone will riot on his behalf. But only scum would put such a notion out there.

Verbal Confirmation 5 years 4 months ago #3654

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Mark our current political situation is a perfect example of how most of us rely on verbal confirmation before we take responsibility for what we know to be the truth. You are so right. If anyone wanted and example this is it.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds