Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO!

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3583

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Me either Brice. They had no business in that man’s house at 3 in the morning, getting high and having sex with those young girls. No damn business. I’m sorry right is right and they were wrong. Parents need to make sure they are telling their sons to be careful will chasing the cat, it’s can really be a dangerous game. In this case it literally cost a young man his life and destroyed the life of a man who had every right to defend his house and minor daughter.

My heart goes out to his mother and I sympathize with her lose, but it’s important for us as parents to make sure our children conduct themselves in upstanding manners at all time, this was unacceptable behavior all around. They were wrong and it cost a life. I feel sorry for the old guy I really do, I believe him when he said a part of him died that day as well. He didn’t want to kill that boy and he isn’t racist.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3585

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Watched Southern Rites struggling to watch Sandra's story because you all know how I feel about that. I think she was hurt off camera at the time of arrest, I think she was man handled, and I think there was foul play that caused her death inside that prison. I really don't need Verbal Conformation so I'm easing into watching this one. In 'Southern Rites' what happened to that young man would have happened with me as well. I would have came out of my room shooting. There would have been no discussions. So, yeah, teach your sons to stay out of the homes of men at three in the damn morning smoking pot and poking their daughters.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3586

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
What the heck happened? I'm off to watch 'Southern Rites' now. I'll be watching the Sandra Bland one as well this weekend. I feel you Mike. I'm trying to brace myself.

Man it's sad how much the country is longing for a good leader. Trump has really turned this country upside down. But many of us knew he would do that. I blame his supporters more than I blame him.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3589

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes the reaction to McCain and GHWB's death has really proven how much this country misses having a real leader at the helm.

I'll be watching these documentaries with the wife this weekend. Sounds like they are going to be very interesting.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Justin.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3591

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Yeah, the deaths of decent leaders does remind us all how terrible the current man in office is. I've seen the documentaries and I have to say, I'm not upset with the father who shot the grown man who was in his house with his teenage daughter. He was 20 years old I believe, not a teen he was gown, his brother was a teen. Both of them were old enough to know better than to be in a mans house at that hour doing what they were doing. I don't care if the teenage girls invited them in. They both knew better.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3592

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Right Mason, I feel real sorry for his parents because it’s hard to lose a child but I feel sorry for the man who shot their son as well. He was destroyed knowing he took a life. It’s a very unfortunate situation but he’s not a villain or a racists. His daughter is half black for crying out loud and he loves her. He suffered a lot of ridicule about his adopted daughter but he took it and continued to love and provide for her. I do blame her and her friend. They knew better and they caused all of this if you ask me.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds