Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO!

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3609

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I saw the Southern Rite's Doc. I have to agree, they asked for that. It's a sad situation all around but we have to make sure we are doing the right thing if we want to stay out of trouble. If you want to live. I have to say, if you know you live in a particular environment you should never test the waters like that. That was way to bold and brazen. I also blame the girls and I can see why she can't face her father. She's a tramp like her mother.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3610

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I can't wait to see 'Southern Rites', I have seen 'Say Her Name' Sandra Bland's story. For some reason my eyes picked up on on officer who seemed to be up to no good to put it mildly. He was sneaking around, kept looking up at the camera. There was no camera back in the big cell the one where they put Sandra. He just gave me a bad feeling.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3613

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I’m disturbed by this. I’m checking out that officer too Luke. He kept looking at the camera before going back to her cell. It never shows him coming back. He looked like he was up to something. It’s like they don’t notice how he keeps looking up at the camera and he kind of eases back toward the cell, hoping no one is paying much attention and they don’t see him tipping back to that cell.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Kelton.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3614

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Jackee, I know she was murdered. I’m glad I watched this because I was able to see this through a new perspective. I’m glad I watched it because I needed to know the story. I saw that officer to Kelton and Luke. Something is up with him. We have to take comfort in the knowledge that Karma misses no one and those responsible will answer for what they have done. What is all right with humans doesn’t mean it is all right with the Most High and this kind of thing, this kinds of murders by those in positions of authority, is the worse kind of abomination imaginable. Thank the Most High for Karma.

Marc...son, you are absolutely right to say that.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Mason.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3618

• Jordan
I just think it's very unfortunate and I don't think it's just that way down south. I don't think any father would take kindly to waking up and hearing male voices in his house at 3 in the morning and smelling marijuana. I don't think race is a factor here either. I think any man in this man's position would have done the same thing.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 3 months ago #3619

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Jackee…now that you mention it, that’s exactly what happened and it had something to do with that sheriff and the officer that arrested her. I think it was a set up from the start. They planned it. How many other black people have they done that to is what I want to know. I agree with you guys too about the boy in Georgia. I feel sorry for his mother but he had no business doing that. I also agree with Jordan, it wouldn't matter where this happened or what their race, it was wrong and that man did what any man defending his home would do.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Ebony.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds