Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO!

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 4 months ago #3595

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I'm glad i'm not the only one who is thirsty for any form of backbone in congressional leadership. Will someone please show some backbone when it comes to this man.

I saw the 'Southern Rite' documentary and I have to say...that was the first thing that came to my mind when I watched it. They had no damn business in that mans house getting high and doing the nasty with minors!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 4 months ago #3598

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I can't wait to watch these documentaries I haven't seen either and I can't wait to watch them.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 4 months ago #3600

• Niobi
I looking forward to see these documentaries.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 4 months ago #3602

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Brice I absolutely agree. Them damn fast ass girls had no damn business having boys in that man’s house getting high and having sex. I absolutely place the bulk of the blame if any need be placed, on his daughter and the friend she had over. Absolutely!

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 4 months ago #3605

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I watched 'Say her name' and I'm upset. Nothing was resolved. There are no answers. Who killed her? And she was murdered in that back cell. It was huge and she didn't know how to tie the knot in those bags that was perfectly tied. I tell you what, I'm thinking clan. Somebody in the department works or is in the clan and they went in and hung that sweet girl. Beside's that her arm was hurt from being man-handled over a failure to signal. So many of her rights were violated and it's scary as hell to know women can and are treated this badly by the law enforcement. I will watch the other one Southern Rites tomorrow.

New Gnostic Members and Vistitors to the Site! 5 years 4 months ago #3606

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I watched 'Southern Rites' and I have to agree, they should not of done that. I mean, I feel sorry for his mother but I really feel sorry for the old white man who had every right to defend his house. I don't think he should have went to jail. Now some things are questionable but this wasn't one of those things. That man was justified in shooting at them, they had no right and listen, they live in that city, have lived there all their lives, they know how things are, there is no damn way they should have had their black asses at that white man's house screwing his daughter, and smoking pot in his damn house. It pisses me off and I don t think he should have want to jail. He's tormented enough knowing he took a life.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds