Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Comfort Within!

Comfort Within! 5 years 3 months ago #3566

• Kay
  • Premium Member
You know…God pop Mike gives me a feeling that sits me down and shuts me up. He, and god mother Mason, both can give you a look that makes the hairs stand up on the back of you neck. God pop talks real low and slow and you know not to mess with him. I fear him but I love him too. JJ immediately gave me an easy feeling and it wasn’t hard to fall in love with him. Other than that I think I’ve been pretty well shielded all my life but I definitely want to fine-tune my sixth sense.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comfort Within! 5 years 3 months ago #3567

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I agree with Miles about adolescences it was hard for me. I didn’t know where I fit in and I didn’t like what was happening around me. Rebecca gave me an eerie feeling from the minute she came into our house. It was so bad I almost didn’t want to join the Gnostic faith. Sometimes she was a real scary person especially if she had too much to drink. I think my dad is one of those men who think all women are sweet deep down, especially the pretty ones. Rebecca was beautiful but she was mean and our mother isn’t that nice. She also use to hit dad and he would just let her have her fits on him. I’ve spent my life worrying about my dad and finally I know he’s all right.

I’m looking forward to fine tuning as well Miles, this should be kind of fun. :cheer:

Comfort Within! 5 years 3 months ago #3568

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I really need to work on paying attention to my 6th sense. It would have saved me on several occasions. I did sense Ben was dangerous but I told myself he was the Doc’s brother. I kept making excuses and talking myself out of listening to that inner voice that told me not to go through with the marriage. It was the same with Erica’s father, I knew he was a bad person but I told myself we had a baby coming and he would be all right. He wanted to be a father. He just got worse. I’m one of those women who talk myself out of listening to my common sense and I’ve paid the price on several occasions. It will tell you if something good is happening or if something bad because I had such a good feeling about Caleb and now Josh. I also knew I had a good feeling about the site when I stumbled upon it and I’m glad I stayed and had a look around. It changed my life.

Comfort Within! 5 years 3 months ago #3569

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I can totally speak to the secondary options people use to take the edge off. One thing I’ve seen plenty of is people will substance abuse problems. My ex wife is on meth now. She drank all the time when we were married and all we did was fight. I tried to drawn my sorrows in a bottle but my stomach said otherwise. I was a pucker and I hate pucking. I also have always felt a strong sense of responsibility when it comes to my kids. I was all they had and coming from my background I wanted desperately to be a good father. I have met my father by the way and, just let me say, I was better off without him.

Speaking of eerie feelings, I was in the elevator a while back, at work and, it was about seven of us, suddenly I felt like someone was thinking about killing everyone in the elevator and I started looking around as if I’d be able to see who it was. What I immediately noticed was I wasn’t the only one with an uneasy feeling. I looked at the brother who was on the elevator with us, it wasn’t him, he looked at me and we both knew we were feeling some kind of way. He said it out loud and the minute he spoke the feeling eased off. He just flat out said, “It will not be as easy as you might think,” everybody looked at him and he cleared his throat and rolled his shoulders, I did to and I was nodding. I was not dying in a damn elevator. He said, that’s all the warning he was giving too and when the elevator door and he stepped off, every body except one man got off. That’s when we knew who it was and he looked crazy as hell. I was shaking like a leaf. Now the brotha held the door open, he didn’t look at him, but he told him to get on out of the building, and the man pointed at himself, looked at me, and I nodded. When he looked at the brotha he knew the brotha wasn’t playing with him. He just shrugged and the brotha stepped back and we watched the door close. I wanted to call the police or something but what was I going to tell them? I just told the brotha I had his back and he told me he knew that and smiled at me. He told me he wanted me to know he had mine. Now that was something I’ll never forget. Do you know how many killings we could stop if we paid more attention to our sixth sense?

Do black people naturally have this ability, because he knew, he felt it. I was just glad to know I wasn’t the only one who felt it. It was an immediate feeling of danger and it was strong, undeniable.

Comfort Within! 5 years 3 months ago #3570

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Nick…she really is. Jackee is like JR, you look at them and wonder how they feel being who they are because they are so good-looking. I mean what do you two do when you look at yourselves in the mirror. Hopefully not what my handsome brother does. Please say it isn’t so.

Shawn, he was just fired and he was in a murderous rage. That was a serious brush with death you experienced and your bravery, along with the other African American gentlemen’s, saved many lives in that moment. He thought the black guy was in law enforcement and it held him off. It also shocked him that he was confronted before he acted. He has a very bad temper and was fired for domestic violence. Very dangerous man. He won’t be back because you two freaked him out.

I can honestly say I have only had one semi encounter with a stranger who I knew meant me harm. I was walking down the street when i was a teenage girl living in Denver. A van pulled up beside me and I stopped and began t immediately back away. The driver seemed to be conflicted about something and I continued to back away. He opted to toss me out some literature, it was white supremacist literature. It feel at my feet and I looked down at it and looked up at his horrid face grinning at me and I flipped him off as all fear rushed from me. He laughed and quickly drove away.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Mason.

Comfort Within! 5 years 3 months ago #3572

• Val
  • Premium Member
Baby that was scary. A chill went down my spine when you told me about it.

I have been around people who make me uncomfortable, and it’s always men, I’m sorry. I hate it when they gawk at me, whistling and smiling. I don’t find that endearing of flattering in any way. I also feared Carmine and Tony’s dad. I always wondered what is wrong with women who are always all over scary men like that. I hear it turns some women on.

Inner peace is a very blessed thing. I for one do want a natural approach to obtaining inner peace because all the substitutes clearly become a burden after a short time. I watched that happen time and time again growing up. I was one of those women who would not pay attention to that little voice inside of me, even when my ex started doing stuff that required no sixth sense to realize he was insane. I had to take a step of bravery and call out to my family because I knew he was going to kill me.

Mason…what is going on with men? Why do so many of them do this to women? They want to force you to accept their unwavering control. What it happening? He drank all the time and was clearly unhappy with himself. He took everything he felt was wrong with his life out on me.

I will be listening to my sixth sense from now on I tell you that.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds